“Pizza and Wine!!”

Pasta Piatti
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I have had many meals of pizza and wine at this restaurant!! I usually sit at the counter and the wait staff is very pleasant and eager to make your experience pleasant. Many time there is live guitar music. The outdoor patio is very pleasant and enables you to watch the people walking by and still have your privacy.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

One of the exciting features of Pasta Piatti was they deliver. Often, you crave excellent Italian but don't have the time or energy to go out, problem solved. Just call Pasta Piatti and the same fantastic features offered in their quaint restaurant appear at your door, just as warm and fresh as if you were sitting outside their kitchen.
Then one day, Pasta Piatti's doors were closed, the building was being painted white, and a new name, "Pie and Vine" mysteriously appeared on the side of their new white building!
Ill informed, or just not seeing the advertised change, I thought I had lost my haven for gourmet Italian at home or out! Luckily, one of the children of close friends went to work at Pie and Vine, as a delivery person and informed me it the same place, with the same cuisine, with subtle positive changes, brick oven, etc.
Please note, if you haven't already, Pasta Piatti equals Pie and Vine! The food is excellent and yes, they do deliver!

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Pasta Piatti has had a face lift. The big new edition is the wood fired oven. I had a hearty bean and sausage soup for lunch and it was surprisingly filling and rich. Best to eat it like a dip with the freshly made bread. Still lots of wines to choose from and comfortable wooden benches for some of the tables.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Had all my favorites on one plate: eggplant, polenta, arugula. Husband loved his clam linguini so much he brought some home on his shirt. Our friends had the squash ravioli. I may try that next time, if I can pass up the eggplant. Dinner salads were excellent. Nice dressing. Our server acted like she enjoyed working there-always a plus for me. Will definitely go back soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

They changed their name to "Pie and Vine". Renovated and added a nice outdoor area.
Food and service were good. Nice wine list.
We dined outdoors next to a new open fireplace which is charming. Good center location.