Well maintained hotel typical of Holiday Inn Express. Location is excellent for Interstate 5; a little out of the way for downtown Ashland. My first improvement would be an automatic front door. Double (airlock) manual doors are difficult for baggage. Even more difficult for wheel chairs. Staff is congenial and capable. In either direction, the same rooms would be cheaper in Medford or Yreka, but Ashland is far better in terms of a town to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Ashland is the gateway to your Oregon adventure. Our hotel features a warm, elegant environment. Conveniently placed near all of Ashland's attractions including Southern Oregon University, you will be sure to make your stay a yearly tradition whether you are attending the Oregon Shakespeare Festival events or skiing at Mt. Ashland. The Holiday Inn Express features complimentary Continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Ashland, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is located just 12 miles south of Medford, Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ashland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ashland Hotel Ashland
- Holiday Inn Ashland
- Ashland Holiday Inn Express