Kokopelli River Guides - Day Trips - CLOSED
Review Highlights
White Water Rafting over a Waterfall !!!!!

This was an amazing activity for my trip with my 2 boys June 2014. Sorry I never wrote a... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2016
Tom C
ElCajon, United States
Klamath Tree of Heaven - excellent trip with young kids

We finally got up the nerve to bring our 5 and 9 year olds rafting, and this trip was an excellent... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2015
DK1969inSF
San Francisco, California

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We, my husband and two sons, 16 & 18, reserved the day trip with kokopelli river guides. Best thing we did on our Oregon summer trip. Our guide Yon was a great teacher and he makes a terrific lunch. River rafting was not on my bucket list but now I will definitely do it again!

KokopelliRiverGuides, Owner at Kokopelli River Guides - Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2014

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor about your rafting trip with Kokopelli River Guides this summer. We appreciate that you shared your excitement about the trip. We hope you will come rafting with us again next time you are in Ashland, Oregon!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I did the half day Rogue River tour. The service was great. When I called to book the trip they were super friendly. Once we were on the river our guide was Yale and he was very cool(he even stopped for coffee on our way there). The river is quite beautiful with lots of scenery and great landscaping. Yale talked to us a lot about the river and the surroundings. He made sure to explain all the safety and property instructions when rafting. After our trip was done he had delicious snacks that really hit the spot. Really good tortilla chips, salsa, cookies, soda and water. Thanks Yale!

1  Thank lilibug78
KokopelliRiverGuides, Owner at Kokopelli River Guides - Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for your review of your trip down the Rogue River with us. We are glad you had a great time and our guide Yale provided you with a memorable trip. We look forward to rafting with you again the next time you are in the Ashland area.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We (2 adults in our 50's and two teenage daughters (13 and 15) traveled to Ashland as part of our Pacific Northwest adventure. From scheduling the trip with Leslie to actually riding the rapids everything was perfect. Leslie scheduled our trip and actually spent time talking to me about our upcoming trip. When we arrived for our adventure, they were hospitable and accommodating. We ratted with our family of four and one other person. Yale was our guide and he was fantastic! He was personable, funny and very, very good on the river. We had a great time. The river was a blast. It was a great way to begin our vacation. We are still laughing at the "monkey fist" and Trey. Thank you for a great time. If we get back to Ashland, we will be there. The Stouts from NC.

I love reading reviews like this! I remember you coming in the shop before your Rogue River half day trip and I am so excited you had such a great trip! If you are ever back in Ashland or Medford again please come rafting with us! We promise to provide you with an equally fun trip again!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My daughters (14 & 15) took a mother/daughter rafting trip today with Kokopelli River Guides. We did the full day trip which included a great lunch. There was only 3 of us and our fantastic guide most of the day on the river. We started our morning with a two hour float which was full of beauty and nature including a bear sighting. Then lunch and rapids. We had a great experience. This was a far more interactive and learning experience then the rafting trip we took last summer in Montana. I would not raft down rapids without a guide, but I feel that I understand rafting skills better after today. Highly recommend this for families.

Thank you LaDonna for such a nice review. The sighting of the bear on the side of the river was, I'm sure, the highlight of your trip! We are glad that we provided what we promised, a great family rafting trips with guides who love guiding. If you are ever get the rafting bug again we would love to take you out for another day on the river.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is a super fun trip and less expensive than others in the same area. We loved it!
Best part of out Ashland vacation.

We are so glad that you had such a great experience on your rafting trip on the Rogue River with us! If you are ever back on the mainland in Southern Oregon, look us up. There are plenty of rivers to explore and we would love to show them to you!