“Great food, great beer, but service wasn't so good this time.”

Sesame Asian Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 172 Restaurants in Ashland
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sesame’s menu is inspired by the various cultures of the Far East, representing a fusion of cuisines from the South China Seas. We incorporate fresh Asian vegetables, free-range meats and house-blended spices with other specialty ingredients to create seasonal menus. Local partnerships allow us to feature the best ingredients and we offer beer, wine, sake and specialty cocktails to complete the experience.
Reviewed 21 June 2018

A friend and I enjoyed sitting outside by the creek. It's a lovely setting for enjoying a meal. I ordered the Bangkok Pork, which was delicious. I really like Sapporo beer, especially on draft, and that is typically what I drink when I dine at Sesame. (It's nice and cold, too.) I've dined at Sesame many times in the past. The food is always great, and this time was no exception. However, our server seemed inattentive in this, my most recent visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten there in the past and really enjoyed the choices but recently they removed some of their dishes from the menu and that was disappointing. I did have the Imperial Salad with shrimp which I really enjoyed but my friend had a noodle dish with the vegan option and it was not very good at all. The noodles were all stuck together and weren’t very tasty at all. We were disappointed with it and not sure if we would go back again due to the limited choices.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We had broccoli beef and orange chicken delivered to our motel. The delivery service was convenient and fairly fast but the food was disappointing.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is not traditional Asian cuisine but instead with a twist.

We did a delivery order that was prompt and well presented. The food tasted good and it was plenty.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

There are lots of classic choices from a variety of Asian cuisines (Thai, Korean, Japanese, etc.) with a healthy, fresh (American) spin. We dined on the patio (dog-friendly) and had the bibimbap bowls, which were excellent. Customer service was also great!