All reviews stayed here front desk staff was friendly mini fridge interstate highway quiet area room was clean fitness center wonderful stay turner falls would stay again sofa whirlpool gas drain texas facility
Reviewed 28 June 2012

My husband and handicapped father stayed here during a family reunion. From the moment we entered the hotel until we left, the employees at the front desk were very courteous and helpful.
My dad has to have all handicapped accessible rooms and this one lived up to our standards. The room was very spacious, making it very easy for him to turn and move around. The beds were very comfortable. Above all else the room was nice and clean!.
We enjoyed a very tasty breakfast each morning, making it nice to not have to get out to eat, although there is a IHOP within walking distance.
The only negative thing I have to say is the bathrooms need to be updated but other than that they were very clean.
We will definitely be staying here the next time we are in the area, and look forward to trying out the pool.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Stayed here overnight while on a leisure trip - used points earned. Perhaps it is because I was using points vs credit card, but, I was dissapointed in the motel itself. The building had a worn appearance. I do not know the age of the building, but the location was somewhat difficult to find as the GPS directions - indicated - take road to vs the actual name of the street. But, I digress. The majority of the items indicated in my profile was ignored and the room was noisy. It captured all of the road noise from the interstate traffic. Breakfast was lacluster.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We traveled to see a show at the Thackerville, OK casino and there wasn't room to stay at the casino hotel. My husband had points that we were able to use at this hotel and it was a great experience. We would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2012

The service at this hotel is perfect. Holly at the front desk goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is awesome. The rooms are really nice, the pool and hot tub are really relaxing. Perfect temperature. he hotel is impecably clean and the breakfast in the morning is excellent with eggs and sausage fresh fruit and bagels. Really nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Rooms were clean, nice sitting area with microwave and refrigerator. Bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2012