All reviews would stay here again tube tv great price cleanliness microwave lady
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Reviewed 31 May 2015

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2015

We stayed two nights. The first night wasn't that busy but the second was. Our room stayed nice and quiet both nights. I had to call the front desk to get another towel, and they were polite and prompt. The room was clean. The a/c and fridge worked great. The microwave was on steroids and burnt my popcorn, but it probably wouldn't have if I had used the popcorn button. The water pressure in the shower was great, and judging from the steam after my husband and kids showered, it got pretty warm. The beds are a little on the firm side. We didn't try the breakfast. The best part is that it's a veteran owned hotel.

1  Thank staceyc777
Reviewed 26 May 2015

The air conditioner in our room did not work. Called the front desk and they advised to turn it higher as it may bee frozen over. Tried that it still did not work. The doors to each room appear to be at least 2 inches from the floor allowing a lot of hall noise throughout the night. Could hear others in their room from our room as well. I know we did not pay 100 dollars a night for our stay, but because of these issues, we did not get the rest we needed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2015

I drove from missouri and had stayed there for 4 nights for my daughters graduation and my granddaughters dance recital and baptism. Upon my return trip home when I tried to pay for my gas with my card it was denied. I called the bank and was informed by them of the double transaction. I immediately called the hotel. Samantha found that my card had been charged twice!! She said that the money would be put back on immediately. Its been 2 days and still no money back in my bank. I again called and was informed it could take up to 10 days for it to be put back. Let me tell you it was a long miserable and worrisome drive back due to just having enough cash including my change to pay for the gas plus not having any way to feed me or my daughter due to their mess up. When I called them to let them know it hadnt made it back to my bank they said they had refinded the money so it wasn't their problem. Im livid. I can't believe that the owner who is supposed to be a veteran (sign outside says veteran owned) would be too happy at this since I'm a veterans wife and our daughter was with me.
Although the room was clean and comfortable I had to go get towels and washcloths and was not given any information about breakfast or internet although in my opinion Breakfast was not imressing. For the first 2 mornings, no coffee and biscuits were burnt and no gravy at all. The squared eggs and bacon were leathery. If you asked the guy for anything, he was short and kind of rude. I'm very easy to get along with but never will I stay here again.