“Delicious Meal Waiting For You To Eat”

Parker's Grille and Tavern
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Avon Lake
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2018

This is my favorite place to eat in that area. They have a variety of food/drink with delicious desserts. I go as often as I can. The owner is wonderful! They have great specials so you can taste different foods.

Date of visit: May 2018
PDTPGNT, Owner at Parker's Grille and Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate that! See you soon!
Victoria and James

Reviewed 4 November 2018

We went last night with my brother-in-law and sister-in law because they had been there before so she made reservations. My husband and I have never been there so we were looking forward to it. What we found very odd and really not right was the guys had prime rib which was so-so but with it they got a beautiful wedge salad and dessert where as my sister-in-law and I each got filet mignon with no salad and no dessert. We got a tiny scoop of potatoes and 2 pieces of tough asparagus. It was pricey and not fair that one high end piece of meat gets all the trimming and another high end piece of meat and you get hardly anything. Something like that should all be the same. For what we got and what we ended upaying, you can bet we won't be back.

Date of visit: November 2018
PDTPGNT, Owner at Parker's Grille and Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thank you for the feedback, just want to clarify that the prime rib is a special 3 course dinner that we run only on Fridays and Saturdays. Also the filet is a more expensive cut of meat. The menu is set up so that any guest can add a salad or dessert a la carte to any menu entrée.
Apologize for any confusion and hope to see you again.
James

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and great atmosphere. Live music Wednesday nights! Best pork loin around and we sometimes go just for the Au Gratin potatoes!

Date of visit: September 2018
PDTPGNT, Owner at Parker's Grille and Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for the review!! We really appreciate the feedback!!
See you soon!
Victoria Mowbray

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The service was very slow. The food was just OK. Nothing that would make me go back and try another lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018
PDTPGNT, Owner at Parker's Grille and Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

So sorry to hear about your experience. That is definitely not our normal. Please feel free to reach out to myself or James so that we may discuss your evening in detail.
Victoria Mowbray

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great food! We love bringing the whole family to Tuesday burger night. Upscale environment and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: August 2018