“Great patty melt”

Ranked #21 of 73 Restaurants in Avon
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I had the French onion patty melt last month it was the best tasting burger I have had in a long time I will go back again.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Went to this restaurant with my wife, brother and his wife today for lunch. We were seated and the waitress, who never gave us her name, took our drink orders. She quickly returned and proceeded to tell us there specials and were we ready to order? We said give us a few minutes to "look over the menu". She was back at the table in under 2 minutes asking for our orders. When we told her we needed more time. She walked away with an exasperated expression, and returned again in another couple of minutes. It should be noted that at the time we were the only customers in the dining area, there were customers in the bar area. We finally gave up and ordered so we could hopefully have a conversation uninterrupted, Three of us ordered the fish fry special and the fourth ordered the perch sandwich, when I requested she bring extra tartar sauce with my order, she said that the fish fry comes with "plenty of tartar sauce" but if I really needed it she would check back later. The dinners and sandwich came out promptly and sure enough no extra tartar sauce. No sooner had we started to eat than she was back at the table asking if everything was okay, when we said we hadn't really got to taste everything yet she left without refilling our wives coffee. 10 minutes later she was back asking if we wanted boxes. I had only had a chance to eat about 1/2 of one the fish filet at that time we told her we would let her know and of course still no attempt to refill the coffee now I understood why extra tartar sauce isn't needed you don't have time to eat before they want you out. By this time there were 2 other tables in the dining room so still no need to rush us. The fish fry was typical of what little I got to taste of mine, but we wont be returning as rushed lunch and hovering waitresses are not good for the digestive system.

1  Thank conrailer
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Needed a place to watch the Indians game as our local cable didn’t carry it. It was a fun atmosphere and our server Eva was great and food was great too. She let us linger to enjoy the game. And it ended up being a very enjoyable evening. I am never disappointed by the food and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I stopped to catch a few tribe innings on 9/6 about 8:30. The Wednesday Cheeseburger special is 6 dollars and it is huge. It also comes with fries and pickles etc. Other places this would be 11 or more dollars. Tribe wins 14th and they have great number of televisions. Service with Chris is excellent.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Descent food. Great location. Family friendly. Descent beer.
Could use gluten-free options. Gonna miss avon lake.