“Nice Alternative to Chain Restaurants”
Review of Wood & Wine

Wood & Wine
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I visited the Toledo Zoo with my kids on a Saturday and wanted to stop for dinner afterwards. We tried a chain steakhouse and the wait was way too long. We discovered this place right off the highway and decided to try it. Prices are slightly high - I wish they listed more sandwiches as a lower priced option. The food and service were very good, however, and I'm glad we chose it over a more crowded place. We had lots of leftovers to take home.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate dinner here after an 8 hour drive. Very convenient if you're staying at the hotel next door. Server was very friendly and accommodating. I had the wood and wine burger with a glass of chianti. Husband had the cranberry, pecan and chicken salad. We weren't wowed by the meal, but it worked for us considering we were tired and hungry.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This restaurant was better off when it was Diana's Restaurant. The layout seems to be the same as it was before, no real improvements. The food was too overpriced, not great quality and way too much food for one person to possibly eat in one sitting. Dark and gloomy inside the restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank j_wenner
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Walked over from the hotel... amazing lobster bisque; plus wine and beer selection... Mike is fantastic!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

You can't beat this local business for a fresh hot pizza and a cold beer! Fast friendly service a must go place

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Wood & Wine? Share your experiences!