“OMG OMG OMG”
Review of Strip Steakhouse

Strip Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Strip Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Avon
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East of Rt. 611
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Forgive me if I drool while I write this. For my birthday my wife surprised with with a dinner at Strip Steakhouse in Avon, It was an hour drive for us and sooooooo worth it! Everything about this place is perfect and amazing!!! First of all our server was the most attentive server I have ever seen and he actually cared about us and our meal. We started the dinner with the stuffed tater tots and this is where the first OMG comes in. Crispy outside, melt in your mouth middle with flavors galore. I had the Flip Flop Salad which was an amazing presentation and even more amazing taste. My wife had their signature Lobster Bisque and for the record this is OMG 2 & 3. For the main course my wife had the steak and Lobster and (OMG #4) it was Tender, flavorful, juicy and oh so much more. I had the NY Steak (OMG #5) and it was served with a fully loaded potato. Let me pause a moment to tell you about OMG #6, their bloody Marys. WOW WOW WOW!!!!
Because it was a birthday celebration, unbeknownst to my wife, they brought us out a birthday cake. This was no ordinary restaurant birthday cake. This was a moist, flavorful cake not made a month ago and frozen but made that day and it was the best restaurant cake I have had in years (OMG #7). There was so much food we had to take lots home and that was no problem as we got to enjoy it over several days and several meals. Before I forget, OMG #8 was their coffee. Best dam restaurant coffee I have had in years! And last but not least OMG #9 & #10 goes out to our waiter Holden. If you can, request him, he is amazing, caring and pays attention to detail!!! Are we going back??? YOU BET!!!! I gotta try the big tomahawk steak! Just wish I could give them more than five stars!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and got went to Strip Steakhouse for our Anniversary, this was our second time.
What a great meal, Steak was awesome and the side dishes are very good. For the most part, all is ala cart with the exception of one of the selections for 2 people that comes with 2 6 oz steaks and 2 sides and desert.
Side dishes are large enough for 2 people so they end up not being very pricey.
We had strip steaks, baked potato, Mac and cheese and 1 salad. No drinks as we both drank water and the ticket was $95. The food was extremely well prepared and the steak you could cut with a butter knife it was so tender.
Highly recommend this restaurant for a special occasion or just want a really great meal. Dining is casual, people dressed from Ties to t shirt and shorts. All are welcome.
Recommend a reservation.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Went here for the first time for our anniversary, and we absolutely loved it. Both steaks were fantastic, and were the lobster cakes we had for an appetizer. Make sure to try the peanut butter butter that comes with the pretzels. Its to die for. Really nice ambiance. The service was also top notch.

1  Thank clevelandsportsnut
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We love this place. The food is always spot on. When we have special occasions we head here. I had the Bluewater Toothfish Dinner and some fruity cocktail. Cooked perfectly. The staff here is hands down some of the best most professional we ever encounter. I wrapped up the night with a piece of peanut butter chocolate pie...Yum.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant! It is the best steak I have ever had! The atmosphere is relaxed...which I love! The service is fantastic! Everyone is friendly and makes sure that the customer has a wonderful experience! Beautiful patio too! Last night we sat on their patio before and after dinner with a glass of wine. The patio is so nice with couches and a beautiful water/fire feature. Thank you Strip!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Strip Steakhouse? Share your experiences!