“Best Steakhouse around!”
Review of Strip Steakhouse

Strip Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Strip Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Avon
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East of Rt. 611
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Wanted to visit this place for awhile now, we finally had a reason to celebrate and it was worth the money. Food and service were excellent!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Love this place! It is casual & the food is delicious! Better than Hyde Park for sure! Service is fantastic!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

We love the Strip. Staff is friendly. The martinis are great and the food is delicious. Good wine selection. Best steaks ever. The sides are generous. Crème brulee is the best.
All around great restaurant.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Last night our daughter and son-in-law treated us to dinner at Strip. And what a treat it was. We had reservations and arrived a bit early, but were seated pretty quickly anyway. It's a lovely restaurant with a bar and tables downstairs and more tables upstairs where you might be seated near the rail where you can see the bar below you. We were seated in a corner that was very cozy and a tad quieter [which is very appealing to us].
The service was first rate. Our waiter was attentive without being intrusive. He had a great sense of humor and was very accommodating to our slightly picky granddaughter. The food was fabulous. We shared the tater tot appetizer. There were four elongated tater tots stuffed with bleu cheese and bacon. I don't even LIKE bleu cheese, but I liked these. We also shared the "Pizza What?" which happened to be a "bacon cheeseburger ranch pizza"... whatever you call it, it was wonderful.
Generally I don't go to a steakhouse and order something other than steak, but I was intrigued by the chick 'n chill, so I decided to be adventurous. I'm so glad I did. Everyone else had steak... and I tasted my daughter's; it was great. All the steaks were perfectly done to the temperature ordered [which is a rare occurrence in my experience], and the accompanying sauces were delicious. We ordered a selection of sides to share and they are massive! Frankly, one side would have been plenty for the table. No one particularly cared for the broccoli because it was pretty heavy on the garlic, but the macaroni & cheese and mashed potatoes were very good. Since my chicken came on a bed of wild onion/pepper/potato hash and vegetable, I only had a small taste of each shared side.
I am usually a person who finishes my entree... not so last night. As incredibly delicious as it was [the maple honey mustard sauce with pecans was to die for], I could only manage about half. I'm looking forward to leftovers tonight. On my next visit I'll suggest splitting this dish with my husband. It was more than enough for two.
How could I forget the bread? Soft, warm pretzel bread served with plain and peanut butter butter. Delightful. I was only going to have half, but finished a whole one. They really don't even need the butter.
I can't comment on dessert since we were all too full to even contemplate it, though the choices did sound yummy.
All in all it was a wonderful meal. We probably won't be able to go there very often since we live almost an hour away, but for a special occasion it is now my favorite destination.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The Strip is by far the best steakhouse on the westside. Located in Avon even the building is unique. It's constructed from an old barn that was taken down years ago. Tha ambiance is very special and then comes the food. Their steaks are excellent and if that's not your thing there ar many other things to choose from, all delicious! I think they are reasonably priced for the quality of the food. Give it a try and it will be your new favorite too.

Been to Strip Steakhouse? Share your experiences!