“Delicious ”

Jin House
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We have been ordering out here for a few years. This time we were out and about and decided to have lunch here. Lunch was good. I love love the Tokyo Roll, it has a kick with a fresh jalapeño in there and has a marbled seaweed wrap. Service is always great here.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is now my favorite spot in our area for Japanese/Asian meals. Great sushi and sashimi, as well as a ton of traditional fare, and their portions are huge. The reason for only a very good rating is that many times, for carry out, they won’t even answer the phone. Sorry, but that’s just rude.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The food here is the best Chinese around. Love the wonton and hot and sour soups. My hubby always orders the sesame chicken and it's always perfect, I go between Garlic chicken and something with curry, perfection. Sometimes there is a wait for your food due to being busy but that tells you how good it is. Definitely recommend this place!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We have been customers since Jin opened. Alternating between eating in and carry out. We have never had a bad meal. Today we ordered carry out and it was excellent. The Mongolian beef and sesame chicken was outstanding. Hot, fresh food with consistent service has been my experience over the years.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great fresh food, great prices! We haven't had any other Chinese food since we've tried Jin House! I love to watch them make the sushi, it's truly an art!

Date of visit: October 2017