“Good food, friendly service and super price”

Blue Sky Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Went with my wife yesterday, Saturday, for a early dinner. We usually visit this restaurant during the week and were surprised when our server told us they do not have there senior menu on Saturday or Sunday. Even without the senior prices the meals are more than reasonably priced. Service was the usual friendly and attentive we have always received. My wife had the perch dinner off of the daily special menu and I had city chicken both of which very good. Each meal comes with soup, a cold side, vegetable and potato. Portions are large and for us that means enough for a second meal at home. As others have reviewed the menu is extensive and well worth your time and money, no it's not a 5 star restaurant, but it isn't as expensive either.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I eat at Blue Sky on a fairly regular basis and their variety is part of what keeps bringing me back. From their French Onion soup to their incredible desserts, you can always find something to fit your mood. Service is great and it's a nice place to sit and catch up with friends. I have never felt rushed to leave.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Just what you'd expect in a small town diner. People nice; plates full; and decent parking up close. Chili and Burger YUM

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Generous portions, large menu full of classic and unique options. The Almond french toast and eggs benedict were a huge hit

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We went for breakfast which we do every now & then....our waitress was very good & attentive. I had scrambled eggs & hash and it was very good. Hubby got a corn beef hash omelet & it was full of corn beef not like the corn beef hash that is ordered a la carte. He didn't care for the omelet just bc he was wanting the corn beef hash! Anyway....mine was great & we had great service. Won't hesitate to go back.
Crowded early in mornings....they have,a good following.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Blue Sky Restaurant? Share your experiences!