“Great ”
Review of Artisan Coffee

Artisan Coffee
Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Akron
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Description: Everything we are doing stems from the idea of Artisan. From the coffee, syrups, food and mugs all the way to the decor, our products are handcrafted by skilled Artisans. You can expect to find an espresso bar, brewed coffee and blended coffee beverages. We roast our own coffee for use in the shop and to sell. Pastries as well as a light lunch menu including sandwiches, wraps, soups and salads are made fresh in the shop from scratch.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place have great service and great food. The salad you must try. My favorite drink from here is Hot Apple Cider.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. We found this place on a whim and have been back at least a dozen times over the past year. The food is consistently delicious and fresh. There menu is seasonal and we have not ever had a meal that we didn't enjoy and want to slow down and savor. They have a variety of options for people with gluten sensitivities. We enjoy the live music on some evenings. They have board games and activities for kids. There is a meeting room that you can reserve. The fireplace is super cozy. The vibe is clean, friendly, and just wonderful. Such a lovely spot! Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve visited here several times in the past year and I love it. Staff is friendly. Coffee is freshly ground and brewed every time. Absolutely delicious every time too. They also have great food. The atmosphere is very quaint and relaxing! Love the fireplace. I stop here as much as I can!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I cannot wait to visit Artisan Coffee again. I stopped in with my sister for coffee and breakfast. This place goes above expectations on the quality and uniqueness of their food. The breakfast sandwich was delicious on great bread and topped with micro greens. The butter pecan scone was great and large enough to share. You should drive by here without stopping. Grab a meal there and take some pastries with you.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This past Friday my husband and I were out in a new area for us and wanted some coffee and asked my iPhone for nearest spot. Artisan Coffee came up and we were minutes from it so we stopped and was pleasantly surprised. Decor is simple urban vibe. Got in line that moves fast as there were two gentleman manning the front. We are greeted with friendly smiles and information for our questions. The front also contains glass platters of pastries sweet or gluten free. We had regular coffees and blueberry muffin and a cinnamon bun scone. See pics as the coffee was served in large pottery mugs and plates for pastry! Wonderful for all and prices are good! Soup, sandwiches and salad are also served.