“Great food and service”
Review of Michael's AM

Michael's AM
Ranked #74 of 517 Restaurants in Akron
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My friend and i travel Ohio every Wednesday and always eat lunch someplace where ever we go. We asked at the BP gas station where there was places to eat and they recommended Michaels. We stopped there and they serve breakfast, brunch & lunch Hours are 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. I had the Western omelet and it was very tasty and sizable, served with hash browns and toast. Our server, Travis was very friendly & prompt on everything. I will go back here whenever I am in that area.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Try the buckwheat pancakes - out of this world! Fantastic breakfast. Waitress staff pzys attention to their tables.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I wanted to try a local restaurant and found this one online. It was a small quaint family restaurant, sort of old fashioned, but that added to the charm. Two kids got breakfast, while my husband and I got sandwiches and chips, with iced tea all around. Our bill came to $58, plenty high for not having leftovers and for a small family joint. I will skip this one next time.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

You know its good when all the locals eat there. Great menu, great service, great prices. Be advised, they cut their fresh bread pretty thick! Very unfussy and unpretentious with friendly staff.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Service was friendly and good. Food just fair, standard, nothing special. Doesnt warrant a second vist.