“Delicious homemade ice cream!”
Review of Pav's Creamery

Pav's Creamery
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Akron
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a modern twist on a local tradition, Pav's in Green is the place. The same amazing many flavors of Pav's ice cream I remember as a kid with additional options of food and "adult" milkshakes. The vibe is relaxed and fun with a great outdoor seating area. Definitely check it out, you won't regret it. We love it!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Yeah, this stuff is good. Good texture. Smooth. Creamy. Banana Cream is smooth, not too sweet. Good prices. Good service. Take home packs available.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

If you want something so tasty on a hot summer day, I can tell you that Pav's is the place to go! The ice cream is more than good, it is wonderful. Sometimes it is hard to find a parking place but it is worth the wait. They have new and different flavors all the time.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Love the fact that you can get " adult " milkshakes !!! That's on my short to do list.
This trip we had a hot fudge sundae.
Tasted just fine although could have used more hot fudge ...

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

My parents first took me here for ice cream when I was probably 4 years old. I'm 61 now and live about 25 minutes away, but still go here several times a year. They make their own ice cream. They have many really exotic flavors that the concoct themselves. Really good stuff. They don't have a static ice cream menu but one that changes. Definitely worth a visit.

Been to Pav's Creamery? Share your experiences!