“Delicious”

Red Lobster
Ranked #141 of 519 Restaurants in Akron
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went for lunch. had the catfish with fries. It was sooooo good. My client who is 89 had never had catfish before, thought it was good. She had the lobster bisque and is still talking about it. The portions were good size. We then ordered dessert. the Vanilla bean white chocolate cheese cake WILL be ordered again!!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped by last Friday. They have a new menu that is extensive. Portions are smaller than in years gone by. Food is good. Their computer system of orders into the kitchen can use some work. Some of our orders were incorrect. Waitress said that when the screens change information gets lost. Otherwise, service was excellent and food was consistently good but smaller portions than I use to get at this chain.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Who brings out your fish and tells you that you have to wait a while for your potatoes or choose something else? Don’t they know that I want to eat my entire meal at the same time? So I chose broccoli and the wait staff brought it immediately but it was cold. I asked for clam strips and they served a pitiful amount. My husband commented that there were several empty tables on a Friday evening during the dinner hour. Word must be getting out and people are spending their money to eat elsewhere.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Red Lobster has bitten the dust and is no longer on my very short list of acceptable chain restaurants. We do not go all that often anymore and we went maybe out of nostalgia. Well, they killed any good memory we used to have Red Lobster.

The world renowned biscuits were flavorless, heavy, and chewy. The Admiral's Feast filled with fried everything was flavorless and chewy and not fresh. My wife's fish was a disgusting mess on a plate.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Typical Red Lobster, went for lobster fest - doesn't quite duplicate what I would like to hve, but better than nothing

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!