Great hotel for the price. My sons and I met my husband after he ran the Tuna relay run. It has two nice sized shapes with a nice kitchenette. The beds were nice with plenty of space to move around. You do have to cross a major road to get to the beach and then do not offer breakfast. It was a great stay, and we would consider staying here for our next beach trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Suites at Atlantic Beach is the premier boutique property on the Crystal Coast. Featuring 90 custom design rooms; each designed with the owner's personality to provide you with a tranquil experience. Nine sound side boat slips and a floating launching area will give you the opportunity to bring your boat down to fully enjoy your visit. Wireless Internet, Guest Laundry facitilty, Swimming Pool, No Minimum requirements during the summer. AARP/Senior, Military, Corporate discounts available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Palm Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Suites Of Atlantic Beach Hotel Atlantic Beach
- Palm Hotel Atlantic Beach