Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Asheboro)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsroom was cleanenglish muffinsand flat screen tvcorned beef hashwafflesiron and ironing boardnight stopnc zoofront deskno elevatorfridge and microwavebreakfast selectionfirst floora king size bedbiscuits and gravywould stay here againone night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2011

We booked one room 2 months prior to arriving for a family wedding. we drove 21 hrs to find out they would not honor our Confirmed online booking, which had a confirmation# and the rate on it. They were turning people away because they were booked solid, and insisted we pay the going rate at that moment. The manage was not interested in making the situation right, and kept suggesting "we can cancel your booking". It's pretty bad when the desk clerk is apologizing for the manager..... Alot of my family stayed here at the same time. one had similiar issues w/ thier booking, but a diffferent mangager served them, and the situation was cleared up... and infact they ended up paying less then what my rate would have been.... soooo i guess i got a manager on her bad day. :(

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank CanadianBacon80
Reviewed 2 August 2010

We stayed here twice in June and early July. It is a very reasonably priced hotel for Asheboro. That was our main interest. Our rooms were ok, but the carpet needs cleaning. We were walking on it with white socks on and they were near black on bottoms. Grandchildren could not crawl around on floor. Pool was nice but needs longer hours. I recommend til 11pm. That way adults can have a shot at it. The Breakfast was ok. Hard boiled eggs (seemed a little old), fruit, yoghurt, bagels, toast, pastry, waffles (line was too long-out the door- for one machine). Microwave did not work so the bisquits and sausage could not be sampled. Usually there is someone assisting the crowded breakfast but today there was no one.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2009

Like many others, we went to Asheboro for the zoo. We were mainly just looking for a somewhere to sleep but this place far exceeded our expectations. The staff are super friendly/helpful, the room was very clean and the continental breakfast was a great savings for our family. When we return to the zoo we will definitely stay here again. (Like a previous poster, I turned into 3 different places before I found the correct driveway for the Quality Inn. Signage could be better but it wasn't that big of a deal for me.)

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2009

I recently stayed at this motel after a trip to the North Carolina Zoo. It was a little confusing to get there as I got in the wrong turn lane and needed to turn around in a Staples parking lot. You need the left lane of two lanes as the right lane turns into a mall parking lot and ends at the Staples parking lot. The motel is at Lakecrest Road which is just up the road a little further.

The motel is in a good location as it is just off of highway 64 on NC 42. It is near a fairly good sized shopping mall. There are plenty of restaurants on highway 64 to choose from. The motel is about 10 minutes to the North Carolina Zoo.

The motel's check in time is 2pm and checkout is 11am. There are two stories of the motel and there are rooms in the front and back. Each room door has access to outside. The second floor rooms are accessed by stairs. The Quality Inn offers smoking and non-smoking rooms. There is also an outdoor pool. The motel offered a free continental breakfast and newspaper in the morning. A Greensboro and a USA Today paper were both available at the front desk. The breakfast selection was lacking. There were two cereal options, bread, English muffins and some pastries. There was also a waffle maker and yogurt for options. The drink choices were coffee and orange and apple juice.

My room was on the second floor. The room had a small refrigerator and a microwave so that was a nice feature. There was a window heater and air conditioner. The bath tub and toilet were in a separate room from the sink. There was a 25 inch television with plenty of stations on cable including HBO. The tv was placed in an armoire. The room also had a desk and chair then a recliner near the window. A luggage rack, coffee maker, iron and ironing board were also provided. There was a sign that if you forgot something like a toothbrush or toothpaste that would be provided at the front desk.

I found the room noisy to outside noise but couldn't hear the room next door. The amenities provided in the room were soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo and conditioner in my room had been used as the seal was broken on each and a small amount of the product missing. Thankfully I had my own products. The water pressure was in the shower was adequate.

The room seemed to have under gone so changes recently. The new wallpaper had visible seams and gaps. The wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling in spots.

The room was a good value for the money and served my needs. I wouldn't stay here again as I prefer to stay in hotels where the rooms cannot be accessed from the outside as I feel safer in rooms enclosed by the outer building.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2008

I normally would not write a review for this stay but there was a lot of confusion as this was the quality inn not comfort inn. We almost did not stay here due to the confusion. The rooms were very clean and seem to have been recently redone. They had a micro and fridge. There was a continental breakfast in the morning.. A perfect place to stay after spending the day at the zoo.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)