“Authentic Korean”

Koreana Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 75 Restaurants in Arden
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

In town for the weekend and stumbled upon this excellent Korean restaurant by luck. I had an appetizer of Yang Nyum Tofu (pan fried tofu topped with toasted seaweed & house sauce) and Yuk Gae Jang (spicy beef hot pot soup with bean sprout and green onion) as the entree. The meal was authentic and delicious.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

This was first experience with Korean food so I had no idea what to order. Lucky for me they have what they call a lunch box you pick a meat and they give you several sides. I had chicken it was really good I had pickled vegetables and kiimchi, with I had wondered about, I liked it. This food is spicy but not over bearing. There were new flavors and textures' the heat was different than Mexican or Creole but good. I'll need to do this several more times trying different things.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I had a 10% off coupon I received in the mail, because I was new to Asheville, NC. My husband and I took a friend to eat there last night. We ordered our food from the waitress. I man came by the table and asked if we were using the coupon and I said yes. He took the coupon. Then the waitress came back to our table to say our coupon was expired and they couldn't accept it. I just said forget about it. We had a couple of appetizers and then 2 Grill Short Rib dinners. We each had a liquor. You know, it was my first visit to this restaurant and it will be my last.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We had never eaten at a Korean Restaurant, so glad we tried Koreana! The waiter was very helpful in guiding us toward dishes we would enjoy. Loved everything we ordered - we will definitely return.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I had a great dinner here, in part because of the wonderful and helpful staff. I ordered the hotpot-it came with rice and several side dishes. Confused as to how to go about combining everything, the waiter kindly guided me through it!
Hotpot lives up to its name- very spicy, in a good way, as well as a very hot in temperature !
Excellent meal and look forward to returning