“great food”

Add it.
Kings Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #33 of 73 Restaurants in Arden
Reviewed 28 May 2017

This is my "go to" place for Chinese take out. Very good food and a reasonable price. Very fast and delicious.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent moo shu pork!!!!! The Chinese pancakes were marvelous, very thin and tasty. I will end up with four meals from one dinner. The shrimp egg rolls were very tasty and generous with shrimp. Yummy

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I like good Chinese with the emphasis on "good".
Nothing special here. From the food, which is what's expected to the service…which could improve dramatically.
No dis-respect meant but there's way too many more options close by.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Had a big order for New Years Eve, It's always the same! Have tried it many times, it never gets any better. Hope I learned finally! The only positive was we got free doughnuts with our order! General Tso's Chicken was mostly breading, the sweet and sour chicken was mostly breading too! The lo Mein was OK, but the chicken fried rice was very bland and dry. The doughnuts we good though!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

There are tables to sit and eat but I've always gotten take-out. My family loves the steamed dumplings, House Special Fried Rice and Cashew Chicken. Have tried many dishes and have never been disappointed. We've been pleasantly surprised to find a complimentary bag of warm fried donuts in our take-out sack!