“Great Waiter ”

Olive Garden
Ranked #16 of 75 Restaurants in Arden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Have eaten at this restaurant many times. Now have a waiter (Paul) that we will ask for in the future. Paul was very attentive and personable. The food was good but the steak on the Gorgonzola pasta was way overdone. Did not mention it to waiter although I'm sure Paul would have made it right. I was very hungry and didn't have time to wait for a new order. Yes, will be back again.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Celebrated my birthday at Olive Garden. The staff at the front of the house was friendly and our server was one of the best. She was very cordial and kept checking on us throughout our meal to make sure that we were ok. I have eaten at several Olive Garden restaurants over the years and the level of service here ranks number one in my book. The food was good as well. I enjoyed my fettuccine noodles with Asiago and Garlic Alfredo Sauce topped with Grilled Chicken. I asked our server to have some sun dried tomatoes added along with extra sauce which was delivered on the side and allowed me to add as much as I wanted to suit my taste. Overall this was a great birthday dinner experience.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Had dinner while out shopping and it was great. Seated right away with fast and as usual excellent service. Because I have type 2 diabetes was glad to find several entrees without pasta. The meal was hot and delicious. Will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

A chain restaurant will always act, behave, feel and taste like a chain restaurant. Olive Garden is no different. I was going to one after a long gap, but nothing much has changed. The menu is very confusing. Prices are reasonable. The crowd comes from a certain segment of society. I had the eggplant parmigiana which was not too bad. The so called garlic bread had no garlic. The wine was good.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We have been here a number of times.. it's never quite the same. Food is okay.. service is hit and miss. Sometimes great, sometimes a poor attitude. I.e. sharing an "unlimited" salad because my wife wanted just an appetizer. It's only a handful of lettuce.. which often is filled with stalk. The pasta is always well cooked and a tasty Alfredo sauce. It's an alright place just needs a bit of refinement.