“Try the baklava ice cream -- you won't be sorry!”

Pomodoros Greek & Italian Cafe-South
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Arden
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 13 December 2015

I went with two girl friends for lunch. I ordered the eggplant parmesan, which can with a side of pasta and my choice of four types of salad. I chose the 'village' salad and was very glad I did. It was a generous size platter of tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and olives. No lettuce -- which is how I prefer my salads. The dressing, largely based on oil and vinegar, was a good flavor. I also enjoyed the eggplant very much.

One of my friends had been here several times and suggested the baklava ice cream -- which sounded a bit strange to me. The restaurant has it made especially for them. It was wonderful! I might go back sometime just for the baklava ice cream if nothing else.

I also appreciated that they had Angry Orchard hard cider on their menu in addition to wine and beer choices and I enjoyed my cider. Our waitress was excellent.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed the food, good selection. Prices are a bit high at lunch. Great location, and nicely decorated.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This menu was interesting and delicious. My friend and I split a shrimp & grits dish and A delicious mussels with cream sauce dish. I would definitely order again. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable. There were several other dishes that I would like to have tried. I will go back again.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

This is our favorite restaurant where we head whenever we want a pleasant dinner in a wonderful environment. Tonight "Josh" was our waiter and was very prompt, courteous and friendly. The Pasta Athena was so flavorful as was the Capesante Gorgonzola my wife had. Been driving 30 miles to here for many years and will be back soon

Reviewed 21 September 2015

I wanted a gyro and had a BOGO coupon for Pomodoro's -- it seemed like a no-brainer to take my husband there for lunch. When delivered, our sandwiches were smallish, a few chunks of overly-seasoned compressed ground meat, some lettuce and tomato, and a very mild tzatziki sauce on a soft pita. My skimpy dish of tabbouleh lacked the mint flavor and distinctive tartness I was expecting The whole meal approximated the traditional Greek version in the same way Taco Bell represents real Mexican food. On a more positive note, my husband's fries did look house-made and he got enough for at least four people. I wasn't impressed enough to go back.