“I miss the German place, but Post 25 is good”
Review of Post 25

Post 25
Ranked #12 of 74 Restaurants in Arden
Price range: USD 8 - USD 28
Description: Post 25 if a restaurant, lounge with so much to offer. You can come for wings and a beer, or indulge in a craft cocktail, a glass of wine and a 3 course meal. Just a few highlighted features include our award winning wings, beautifully plated Chop House dinners. Also known for having a well equipped bar, putting out craft cocktails, locally crafted beer, and a highly desired wine list.
Reviewed 2 December 2017

We used to eat here all the time when it was a German restaurant. It's quite different now, but still good. The special was a Cuban sandwich, which is one of my favorites. Unfortunately I must not have enunciated clearly, as I ended up with a reuben. That was okay, as I like reubens too, and this one was good. I had chili on the side, and we ordered the deviled eggs appetizer, both of which were quite tasty. The service was great, and the prices seemed reasonable. The decor in the dining room seemed about the same as before, but I was told the bar area had been substantially remodeled.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Checked this place out after passing it. Great food, we had the burger, and excellent drinks. I had an Old Fashioned and it was one of the best I’ve ever had. Kudos to the bartender! Great prices too. Good bang for the buck if you’re wanting to take a break for the price gouging of Biltmore Village.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

With numerous restaurants in Biltmore Park Town Square along with others on Long Shoals Road, just go to Hendersonville Rd to find this place. Usually not as crowded as the other places listed, locals find it and the food is varied, very good, and reasonably priced. The pimento cheese app is delicious and enough for four to share. Great salads, pizza, and other entrees. Love the bar with fireplace and outdoor seating with fire pit and heater; smoking is allowed outside. Very good service.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great place for our group to meet. Food is great and they reserve their private room for us. They really go out of their way to wait on us. Great food snd service. Couldn't be a better place to meet.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I think the food was very good, the fish and chips were especially good but the craft drinks (cocktails) were excellent. It was obvious the bartender and owner wanted to exceed expectations using big ice i.e. and if they don't chop off large cubes (2"x2" or larger) off of a large slab using ice picks they sure do have awesome molds that look like they do.