“Love this place”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Love eating here especially when I am craving thai and want to eat outside. Have eaten here a few times and has never disappointed me. My daughter just came back from Thailand and she loved it here too. The curry masaman is great.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My husband and I were flying out of Asheville airport and staying near the airport for an early flight. We were so pleasantly surprised to find this great Thai restaurant. Service was great, portion sized were huge and prices were very reasonable. Would definitely recommend, especially if you're near the airport.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Tamarind has, without a doubt, the best Thai food in Asheville and I think we have tried them all. It's located just off Airport Road - a bit of a hike from home for us but worth it. It's also a great place to stop in if you have been visiting the stores in Airport Road. The food is remarkably good and varied with excellent attentive service. Portions will have you asking for a box but are not outrageously huge. I am particularly smitten with the seafood soups and the red curries while my wife prefers the chicken & garlic dishes.
If you are visiting Asheville and want to get into a restaurant without a long wait on your way to your hotel from the aiport, a 2 minute detour to Tamarind is well worthwhile. Or make it you memorable last meal on your way home.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

My wife and I split one meal (seaweed salad, tamarind duck, and dessert). All were well prepared and service was excellent on a busy Saturday evening. No charge for splitting
meal.

Staff was particularly patient with two tired travelers who were having trouble making decisions.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Since moving to the area almost two years ago I have been searching for decent Thai Food and Especially Finding Good Fried Rice. I have gone to numerous places only
to be disappointed until now. I also had the Garlic Stir Fry which was excellent though
could a been a little warmer. I will definitely be back!!!!