All reviewsfront deskmarriott chaincomfortable nightwaffle housethe hotel is conveniently locatedwould stay here againroom was cleanbreakfast staffstayed one nightbagelswaffle makermyrtle beachgreat place to stayking bedparking lotcookiesinterstate
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I was doing a road trip from Maryland to SC, Columbia, so the location was perfect for me after hours driving. I Parking was not a problem even at that late hour and I was glad the next morning to see a very nice fitness room and a pool. Breakfast was perfect and all I needed to be fresh to continue my trip.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Kevin A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott High Point Archdale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Savebird,

Thank you for your valuable time to provide feedback. Our team was honored with the opportunity to be your host hotel, and we look forward to a hopeful return visit in the near future. Please be assured that we will continue to focus on our goals of always exceeding expectations when feasible. Thank you again, best wishes & safe travels...

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

First time here. Parking is spacious in the rear of property, but not as many spaces in the front. Excellent front desk staff. Friendly and professional. Hotel is modern, clean and quiet. Rooms are large and well appointed. Breakfast is pretty good for the standard hotel fare. Very friendly breakfast lady.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear CobaltConnection,

Just a quick note to say thank you for your valuable time to provide feedback. Our team is committed to striving for perfection, on to settle for excellence. We are grateful for the opportunity to have been your host hotel, and hopefully we'll be able to have that fortune again in the near future. Until then, best wishes and safe travels.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I stayed there, along with my son and his family, due to its proximity to MIliken Farms. We were there to attend a wedding. Property is clean and pretty standard. Complimentary breakfast is the standard fare. There is not a lot of seating but is ample. The staff working the breakfast area were very pleasant. They have one elevator which drops consistently which was a little sketchy. The male night clerk was pleasant upon arrival but didn't go out of his way to assist with the second room i had booked for my son and his family. I was able to access my app the next morning and the little girl working the front desk took care of everything and was very helpful and friendly. I would stay here again if needed. Beds were comfortable, room was clean, common areas were clean and well kept. All the staff i encountered were pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2017

After driving throughout the night, due to an expected family passing, we needed to stop, so we chose the Fairfield Inn, in High Point/Archdale. Although we were there for an unfortunate circumstance, the employees made us feel at home. They showed a genuine care and concern for me and my family.
The hotel was exceptionally clean as well. The pool was small, but perfect for my two children. Breakfast was good and had many continental breakfast options. I give this hotel the highest recommendation and will be returning soon.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Amanda B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott High Point Archdale, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

I am very sorry for the loss of your loved one. Thank you, for this public show of appreciation for our efforts to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We are honored to know that we have earned your loyalty. Please, send me an email when you plan return, we would love to offer you an additional discount for your next visit. ffisarchgm@lrphotels.com

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

A homey feeling place with a great location next to I 85 yet very quiet and secluded. Close to many restaurants both local and chains. Also a gas station literally in the parking lot.
Close to Thomasville (home of the world's largest dinning chair)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Amanda B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott High Point Archdale, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you very much, Alex! We want everyone to feel as comfortable and at home when they stay with us. We hope we get to see you again soon!