“Needs wifi”

Add it.
The Wake Zone Espresso
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Apex
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Lacking wifi. I would love to be here more if they had wifi. I like to do school work while out. I need wifi to do so.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Visiting friend in Cary, we out for coffee after breakfast, close to their home, very delightful shop full of different types of people and coffee. Friendly, fast and inexpensive with wifi!

Thank Douglas A. T
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I love this place!! They make a good latte and is a laid back relaxing place. May people come and do work or just meet others. The back room has a few couches/chairs along with small tables to put a laptop. They also have an small outdoor area in the back. If you are in a rush, there is a drive-thru.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

If you are used to Starbucks, you will like this. And refills are offered at good price so that when you have had your cup you can leave with more. That will keep me coming back.

I did not appreciate the loud music however. I met a friend there and we had to go outside for a while because it was annoying.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

What a fun coffee shop! Wed Happy Hours are the best for a chance to try a new, creative coffee treat they have mixed up! bright colors, fans, travel quotes and lawn chairs create a super fun, inviting ambiance! Loads of smiles from the empolyee's and their baked goods are excellent!

Been to The Wake Zone Espresso? Share your experiences!