“Michel Angelos in Apex”

Michelangelos Pizza
Ranked #27 of 140 Restaurants in Apex
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Our experience dining at this pizza place was fantastic. The pizza was delicious, tasted freshly made, and hot. The owner was very nice and helped us with our choice of pizza.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

Good service is hard to come by - tonight I dropped by Michaelangelo's to pick up our 2 large pies, and noticed how busy the place was... even though they were busy, the staff was very friendly and helpful.. And the food was ready on time! A good buy for the family - 2 large pies, 2 toppings for under 20 bucks...

Reviewed 18 December 2011

its not the best but its close to work and they have free refills on soda and sweet tea.

Reviewed 6 May 2009

When I go to the Michelangelo's Pizza in Apex there is a warm friendly feeling. The food is very fresh and has a fantastic flavor and the staff is friendly. They are a family owned business and I have been a customer in the Apex store for 12 years. I originally started eating there pizza out of the Cary store and then I moved to Apex. It has a convenient location right on 64 and Lake Pine and there prices are unbeatable for the food you receive. If you haven't tried there food you do not know what you are missing.

Been to Michelangelos Pizza? Share your experiences!