“Typical chain food; many options”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #45 of 141 Restaurants in Apex
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We aren't chain food folks, but when it's been a long day we'll go to Red Robin for a burger and milkshake. Service is always decent and food is assembled consistently.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Stopped in to get my free burger and as always it was cooked as I ordered and with great flavor. A good burger and draft along with onion rings and I'm a happy patron!!!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

All I can say if you never tried Red Robin you must do. You must try the Royal Red Robin Burger. Also sign up for the burger club I save so much money, discounts every 10 th burger is free.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

The burgers were dry and overcooked. So it doesn't matter how many free refills you get, if the burger is dry nothing else matters.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

I like the California Chicken burger and sweet potato fries. The bottomless option for fries is a good choice. Service was also good.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!