3,225 results
All reviewsaqua parkmain buildingkids clubferris wheelbig wheelturkeypolice stationtunabeach barmini clubrooms are biggarden roomguest relationsfamily with kidsshower gelgreat facilitiesamazing hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have really enjoyed the activities for my kids while staying at Vogue. I will definitely come again next year. The stuff working here absulately great specially Curly Chaplin and Inna. We have loved especillay the dance club and the activities like painting and bubble making lots of good stuff. Thank you so much for your hospitality in here. I will also rocemmend this place to my family and friends.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel stunnes me everytime I visit, I visit it. You don't have to get out of the hotel , the hotel has its own attractions!
Like what do you need?
A clean crystal Beach?
Big clear pools ?
Aqua parks with slides?
Ammusment park for kids?
A stunning international food buffet?
A great cafe view?
A safe place?
A friendly hotel staff??

This place offers is all and much more!

1  Thank Hebah A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We (group of two families comprising four adults and kids ranging from 11 to 14) have just returned from Vogue and we didn't want to come home! On arrival, though we had booked family rooms separately, we were upgraded to a beautiful four bedroom villa with its own infinity pool, sea views, huge bedrooms and a lovely private outlook. Clean, nicely furnished and spacious, and we jumped straight into the pool to celebrate!
The resort is busy, of course at this time of year, but even in a party of eight we always managed to find a table to seat all of us, plenty of sun loungers, room in the beach bar and no queues for anything. The aqua park was amazing, so much fun for kids and adults alike. The evening entertainment was great, especially the sundowner pier party, and the staff were lovely. Not all of them spoke English but hey, we were in Turkey! They always endeavoured to understand and meet our requests, and we were always made to feel welcome.
The main restaurant was bustling but plenty of space, and the snack bar overlooking the beach was a lovely spot for lunch. Drinks were plentiful, we were served on the beach and there is cold bottled water everywhere. The food was amazing, I don't understand how anyone could say it was repetitive, you would never have to eat the same thing twice if you didn't want to. Fresh, tasty, varied, clean and plentiful.
The sea was warm and inviting, we took the free kayaks out several times to explore the coastline as well as booking an all day boat trip from Bodrum.
All in all this resort represents outstanding value for money, we had a wonderful time. Go and see for yourself!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent experience for my children Mini club .. Front desk staff is very friendly and welcoming best area in hotel and one of the best in a People I have experienced in hotel All class very nice my children loved we had nice time with staffs name curly Chaplin ,Nurbanu ,Gizem,Yeliz(gamzeli),meriem and Inna thanks

1  Thank Mehmet A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was the perfect spot to stay with our 3 year old son, having such a huge waterpark (only for customers), an amusement park with (small) attractions, a "village" for kids alone with a mini-club I haven't seen anywhere else, he couldn't get bored at any time. Side-note: the staff working at the mini-club talks Turkish, Russian & English, our son speaks none of these languages so he never stayed there, but you can (as parent) go there in the evening to let him play with other children.
The staff was extremely helpful (most staff couldn't understand English well) and try to do their best to understand you. They are totally not outnumbered (I would even say they are a little bit too much) and always ready to serve / help you.
The food is so diverse, we stayed their for 7 days and every day there were other things to eat (beside the "classic" things).
The room was very huge (compared to other hotels) and very clean.
The only little thing that I could give as negative comment is the smell of sewers you have at the end of the day at the water park (but we usually went there in the morning and the smell wasn't yet present).
Something that bothered me was the attitude of some customers that were somewhat rude with other customers (even to the staff) and fill their dishes so they can barely hold it anymore and then eats like 5% of it.
So big kudos to this hotel and his management, thanks to you with had (so far) our best family holiday yet.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family