“Memories”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Hazal
Enter a caption for your photo New sunloungers
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
New sunloungers
Outside view
Private pool
Shallow childrens pool
Stone built barbeque in the garden by the pool
Kitchen area
kitchen with everything you could need
living room
Living room/ ground floor
Master bedroom en suite with a jacuzzi
Outdoor dining area
2 single beds in 2nd bedroom
En suite bathroom with shower
En suite bathroom with shower
Pathway to the villa
Guests barbeque dinner by the pool
Fish ready for the barbeque. Guest picture
Enter a caption for your photo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

anjum r
oldham
“Memories”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I stayed at villa Hazal in April 2015 with a group of girlfriends. This is my second time staying at this beautiful villa. The villa is situated in tranquil Torba not far Torba beach and few minutes drive to Bodrum. The scenery, location and the villa are beautiful. The villa has everything you need including a swimming pool. Will most definately be returning.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
6 Jul 2015
Thank you for your very positive review and I am very happy you had a lovely holiday. The fact that you have chosen to go again to the villa speaks volumes and I hope I can welcome you and your family again soon. Kindest Regards. Gaz
sam112230
“Mind blowing and peacful”
Reviewed 6 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I loved staying at the villa, the very first night upon getting there the villa smelt fresh and was to a v high clean standard. I loved the peacefulness and the fact I had my own private pool!. Few minutes away were the local shops and Torba Beach I just cant describe it. I would definitely recommend the villa to anyone. If you looking for a nice get away this is most definitely the place to book , I most certainly will be going back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
6 Jul 2015
Thank you for your review and I am glad you had a lovely holiday and found the villa peaceful and tranquil. Something that we all need on holiday is that peace and tranquillity and time away from the rat race to recharge our batteries. I hope I can welcome you again to the villa soon. Kindest Regards. Gaz
ayeshak02...
London, United Kingdom
“A holiday to remember”
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I stayed at Villa Hazal with my family this summer and had a lovely time. The location was lovely and the scenery from the villa was wonderful and memorable. The owner of the property and the caretaker were extremely helpful in helping us settle in and find our way around the area. The villa itself was also very comfortable and perfect for a break. The only suggestion I would make is to set up wifi in the villa.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
6 Jul 2015
Thank you for your review. As always I am grateful for the review and am very happy that you had a lovely time at the villa. I look forward to welcoming you to the villa gain soon. Kindest Regards, Gaz.
traveller...
london
“Fantastic villa and pool, great location can walk to beach and restaurants”
Reviewed 1 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

This is a lovely villa in a fantastic location. We had a hire car but we walked to Torba beach and its many restaurants and used the car for visiting Bodrum and the many coves and villages on the peninsula. The villa and pool area are very private as they are screened by mature shrubs and it is a lovely place to sit out and relax. We had our two year old grandchild with us so the round childrens pool on the side of the main pool was well used.
The arrangements made by the owner Gaz were very good. Charter flight timing meant we arrived at the villa at 3 a.m. but that was not a problem as we were welcomed and let into the villa by the local agent Anthony who was waiting for us and very helpful. The villa is in excellent condition and very clean.
It was our first holiday to Turkey and we could not have had a better place to start our trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Villa, pool and location
Liked least: No dislikes
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
6 Jul 2015
Thank you for your review and I am grateful you took some time to write one. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you again soon. Kindest Regards, Gaz
oldham
Reviewed 12 October 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: villa and the location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
6 Jul 2015
Thank you for your very positive review and I am glad you found it a "once in a lifetime experience". I'm always happy that my renters have had a great time at the villa and your review showed that you did. look forward to welcoming you again soon. Kindest Regards, Gaz.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing