Divan Bodrum
Velena Otel(Golturkbuku)(Great Value!)
USD 232
Selvi beach otel(Golturkbuku)
USD 104
Panorama Butik Hotel(Golturkbuku)(Great Value!)
USD 58
Hotels.com
Elista Hotel & Spa(Golturkbuku)(Great Value!)
USD 116
USD 104
Beyaz Suite Hotel(Golturkbuku)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 289
USD 253
USD 616
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfine hotelturkeyon arrivalbeach deckpeak seasonpool areasea viewbayzeynepbodrumluxurylirasunbedswaiters
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We stayed at the Divan for 6 nights at the end of September. I am not sure why some people refer to this hotel as being in Bodrum as its nearly an hours drive north of the city?

On arrival at the hotel in a taxi the exterior of the hotel has a colonial feel to it. The reception area is large with a bar area which as our visit was late in the season was closed and very dark and not very welcoming,

We were upgraded into a deluxe room on the ground floor near reception. The room was very nice and the bed was a huge! There was some fresh fruit and water in he room but this was not replenished during our stay. The bathroom is spacious with a big walk in shower double sinks etc. There was also a very good hairdryer in the wardrobe, bathrobes and slippers, plus a safe and fridge with mini bar.

The hotel pool is lovely, very big and there are nice comfortable sun loungers and umbrellas. Towels are also available pool side.

Now the description of the hotel does say it has its own private beach BUT what it doesn't tell you is that the beach is about two metres wide and the sand is always wet! I think young children would be disappointed. The is a sun bathing deck with step access into the sea, and the sea is lovely. The deck has loungers etc.

Breakfast at the Divan is buffet style and there is plenty of choice and everything is nicely presented and very fresh. Also they serve breakfast until 11.30 am which for some is a bonus!

The location of the hotel is ideal. Just a two minute stroll into the village where there is plenty of choice for restaurants. There are others hotels either side of the Divan but some were already closed for the season.

We only had dinner at the hotel on our last night and as it was cooler they had patio heaters. The food was nice and not over priced. There is also a bar and area with table and chairs which I imagine in the peak season would be very popular.

I must say having been to Turkey a lot I thought Golturkbuku was very expensive. It is mostly visited by Turkish people from Istanbul more than tourists.

Just outside the hotel there are a couple of supermarkets where you can buy water and wine etc. TAKE YOUR OWN CORKSCREW. This area is very untidy with empty bottles all over the place. I would suggest the management try and rectify this as it doesn't make a good first impression an arrival at the hotel.

Overall the Divan is very nice and I would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CopperBeacon
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We had few lunches and dinner there. Overall, the service needs to improve its effectiveness. We had to wait long time to just get the drinks while some of the waiters were idle. The dinner was ok but one of our dishes was not what we asked for and really was not worth the money. We were offered deserts for the inconvenience. Apparently there was a misunderstanding between the waiter and the kitchen! The quality of food is good in terms of cleanness and often well served but is definitely more brasserie type dishes charged at restaurant prices! Overall it is not at the same levels of quality and effectiveness than Divan's in Istanbul.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

My husband has to fly back to Istanbul today. I spent the entire day on the deck at the Beach Club. It was honestly heaven. Looked like I was sitting on a deck in St. Tropez. Later the music got a little lovely and I went to my room for a shower and to do a little reading. I then went down for dinner on the deck again. I had Fillet steak. It was probably the best steak I have every had. The owner came out to the deck to introduce himself. What a great team and spot. A rare find in this beautiful village. Thank you for making me feel so welcome and at home. I don't speak much Turkish and every one of the staff members made an effort to make me feel at home.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We had a great stay at this top-notch Golturkbuku resort. As usual, the service at the Divan hotel was exceptional. The staff was very friendly and energetic; thanks to Cihan Bey, Gulnaz Hanim and Cafer Bey particularly we had a very pleasant stay. Divan Bodrum would definitely be my top choice when I go back to Bodrum.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Great service, great location. Staff is very well trained. Pool is very big. You can go with your children. Very comfortable. Breakfast is beautiful. We go there every year.even if we stay in different hotels we spend at least one day in Divan.
Only a few rooms are with a sea or pool view.in fact I'm not sure if any room has a sea view. But the sea is just a few steps from your room.rooms are not very well decorated.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family