The hotel is just in Turkbuku town, by the sea shore. However the beach is full of crowd and lots of jet skis, bananas, hamburgers are parked in the sea hence just a small area left for swimming. So this hotel is not a good choice for a swim holiday. However teh hotel is in a very popular area in Bodrum, near the popular night club Ship Ahoy. so much niose at night almost until 3 a.m. However if you want to be just inside the crowd in a popular area this hotel is a good choice. The most striking point is the exteremely high service quality-which is rare in Turkey. Very very very high quality breakfast as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Bodrum Hotel is an oasis of casual luxury and serious serenity, a boutique hotel in one of the most exclusive corners of paradise that was named "the Most Excellent Charming Hotel of Europe and the Mediterranean" by Conde Nast. This exceptional distinction reflects the hotel's uniquely personal approach to guest comfort and satisfaction and its flawless combination of luxury and simplicity that allows guests to both get away from it all and have it all. Luxuriate on the private boardwalk, lapped by gentle waves or relax by the pool sipping a perfectly mixed cocktail with nothing more on your mind than which of our talented chef's tempting creations to enjoy for dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Divan Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Bodrum Palmira Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Divan Hotel Bodrum
- Divan Bodrum Turkey/Golturkbuku