Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 167
TravelocityUSD 167
Orbitz.comUSD 167
CheapTicketsUSD 167
TripadvisorUSD 167
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I guess I will add one more perfect review to the collection

My girlfriend and I stayed here over a year ago. This is the one place i want to retroactively review now that I have a tripadvisor account. It is excellent, it was the centerpiece of our trip to Bodrum.

Gary is an excellent host and goes out of his way to make sure you have a pleasant stay.

The property is amazing and I still dream about the breakfasts.

If you have read all the reviews for this place and are still unsure about where to stay in Bodrum then...then...I don't have anything 'review appropriate' to say to you.

It is great to see this place is still up and running. When I return to Turkey in the future this hotel will be the reason I go back to Bodrum

Date of stay: June 2012
6  Thank Bobman321
Reviewed 8 May 2013

From the moment we stepped through the beautiful wrought-iron gate and into what's got to be one of the best views of the Aegean, we knew we'd lucked out. Add to that the charm of our two Irish hosts whose lovely lilting accents and Western in-country perspective on and information about all things local was entertaining and helpful. The hotel has been beautifully renovated and was an absolute pleasure to stay in: stunning balcony view, comfy sitting room, cool air conditioning, tasteful interior design and decor, refreshing pool, and gorgeous patio where we loved having our delicious Turkish breakfast. All in all a fabulous place to stay, in fact, the only place I'd stay in Bodrum, as I tell everyone I meet :)

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a second time towards the end of the season (2012) but as the reviews are always so amazing thought we could add nothing ...But here goes.... If you want a big hotel with fancy airs and graces this is not for you. If however...you want to have a wonderful stress free existence as valued guests with the feel of your own private villa-complete with the most amazing well behaved menagerie you would ever want to meet...then this hotel is most definitely for you!!!The Aegean Gate is rated number one in Bodrum for a reason.....

Us

Sent from my iPad

Room tip: Views from the upper rooms are amazing but we liked being able to walk straight out of our room on the ground floor to the pool and the still amazing view from the terrace and garden.
Date of stay: October 2012
7  Thank Storehouserecommends
Reviewed 24 February 2013

my wife and i have stayed in different hotels around the bodrum peninsula ,mostly around gumbet and bitez , this time we felt we needed somewhere off the strip with a bit more peace and quiet yet near enough to bodrum central . we contacted the Aegean Gate hotel based on good reviews on trip advisor and booked the last two weeks in september . being irish we were slightly apprehensive about going to a hotel owned by two irish guys ,but having done the turkish bit we thought we would give it a chance. well were we pleasently surprised , we arrived after a slight flight delay ,but gary had booked a transfer for us ,
it was nice to see your name as we walked from arrivals ,and straight to the hotel . bags to room just dropped them on the floor, and went down and took in the most magnificient view of the bay and castle as the sun was rising.after a lovely breakfast we finally unpacked and headed into bodrum to see the sights and lunch at the marina. That evening we chilled out at the bar ,and chatted to gary and rory till the early hours, We had a wonderful relaxing holiday and we will definately be returning .
fran & liz

Room tip: try and get the top rooms which have a fantastic view of the bay.
Date of stay: September 2012
3  Thank sunking00
Reviewed 30 January 2013

After discovering the Agean Gate Hotel on Trip Advisor, we found it to be very much deserving of being the top rated hotel in Bodrum. Our hosts, Gary and Rory could not have been more helpful and accomodating. They offered daily suggestions for excursions and excellent restaurant choices. The hotel offers beautifully appointed rooms and spectacular views of the bay especially from the top rooms and the pool area. We looked forward to the delicious breakfasts served each morning and our evening night cap with the review of the days experiences. Cats and dogs abound, each more friendly than the next with loads of character. Rory and Gary's love and attention to these animals is humbling and is a testament to the caring people that they are. We arrived at the very end of the season and to accomodate our itinerary, they kept the hotel open an extra day for us. Thank you Gary, Rory and Maumoud- our stay with you was the highlight of our time in Bodrum! Glenys and John

Room tip: The rooms at the top offer wonderful views.
Date of stay: October 2012