All reviews lovely hotel fresh tomatoes main town private balcony quiet area turkey cold meats boiled eggs marina bodrum mausoleum taxis
Reviewed 13 August 2015

we arrived for a 3 night stay on august 6th, the hotel did not look as resplendent as it was advertised from the outside, inside though it had a grandeur/elegant appeal about it. we were greeted upon check in by ja the manager and some very helpfull ladies who were all very informative with information regarding the hotel and the free trips to local beaches which the hotel provided on a daily basis by minibus.the hotel swimming pool and gardens are beautifull with 2 friendly parrots keeping us entertained, despite the hotel being fully occupied there was a sense of serenity around the pool area during the day.breakfast was once again a very nice dining experience with a long flexible window from 8.00am until 10:30 , so it was never too crowded. there was an omelette chef , cerial , jams , cheese, quasant , and many more things available, all under the watchful eye of ahmet ( restaurant manager ) who was very attentive and really helpful. it is also only a 10 minute walk to the marina which is lovely. we would love to come back to this hotel but not in peak season as bodrum itself is way too crowded.
to all the staff , thankyou for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: request pool view room
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank daveandlynntaylor
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

I visit Bodrum, Turkey every summer for the past 20 years. I stayed in many hotels during this time, from Divan Palmira for 10 years and The Marmara Bodrum for another decade.

A couple of days ago I came to Bodrum to visit friends at their hotel, fell in love with this place and I'm now staying at Hotel Karia Princess, a heavenly place for a quiet vacation away from the noisy craziness of Bodrum, yet 600 meters away from the marina.

I'm very skeptical when it comes to hotels especially after my horrible horrible experience at Marti Hotel in Marmaris, Turkey.

Today is my third day stay at Hotel Karia Princess. I'm grateful to my friends who introduced me to this wonderful boutique hotel in Bodrum City and I wanted to share my five-star experience with travelers who are planning to visit Bodrum for the first time.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank FuatKircaali
Reviewed 6 July 2015

We stayed here for one night and enjoyed this hotel for its rather bizarre (and off season) atmosphere. It's decor and rooms are from the 80s (maybe even the 70s) and it was once considered the very best hotel in the city, but the decor is now somewhere between chic and faded: here are radios built into the bedside cabinets. Its previous glory does give it a sense of history. The garden is amazing - and worth the stay in itself. There's a pool which is well kept and a Hammam (which was enormous but closed). The staff were lovely and the breakfast was great. If you're looking for high-end, trendy and boutique, find somewhere else. If you want a genuinely relaxing experience, you probably won't go wrong.

Room Tip: Garden view.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank doctorbrown
Reviewed 7 November 2014

Enjoyed staying at this hotel a lot, helpful staff, wifi and most beautiful this relaxed garden with a pool which i adored. I could work behind my laptop and relax at the same time in this peaceful garden and enjoyed taking a swim. Location is nearby the city center, walking distance so that was also a big plus for me, didn't want to stay somewhere in the middle of nowhere. So if you like characteristic hotels where it's more peaceful and quiet, i could advise this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Koenraad_van_Lier
Reviewed 29 September 2014

This is an elegant hotel, peaceful, with beautiful gardens and pool. It has excellent food, helpful staff, and its a short walk to town. Our room had a beautiful balcony with tables and chairs. The price is reasonable, we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple