USD 68
USD 49
Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
USD 30
USD 68
USD 76
USD 61
Orbitz.com
Soleste Suites(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
USD 72
USD 47
Luxent Hotel(Quezon City)
USD 82
USD 80
Priceline
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
USD 47
USD 29
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 33/night.

All reviewsliving roomfree massagemall across the streetgreat buffet breakfastdeluxe suiteconvenient locationbus terminalmanilaaranetastaycation
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I needed a room for a night for business purposes. We arrived at the hotel quite early since my shift ended at 7am, as a frontdesk, I fully understand that it's too early to have the room so we waited for few hours at the lobby but since I'm too sleepy and tired from work,i really insisted if we could have the room earlier. Gratefully, the male frontdesk (Baldwin)allowed us to have the room at 10am. He's very warm and helpful. There's a 1 thousand room deposit upon check-in. The bellboy assisted us upon entering the room, The room that was given to us was a 3bedroom but 2rooms are locked( since our booking is only 1BR). The room is spacious and clean but literally old. The bedroom is a bit dark and creepy. The bathroom has hot and cold shower but DOESN'T have bidet, we just requested for a dipper and a pail instead. AC is in good condition, there's a complimentary bottled water but there's no set-up slippers in the room but requested it right after. The bathroom tiles are old and the sink is broken, they fixed it afterwards. Their room service is fast. Wifi doesn't work, but we have our own so we are bothered at all. Lastly and the most memorable thing from our stay was when we had our buffet breakfast, Both of us enjoyed our sumptuous breakfast, the coffee is a bit cold when they served it but everything was perfect, the ambience is nice and cold, the food is really awesome. We'll definetely come back with our family.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here after a family event because of the convenience on location. At first the room they gave us have a dripping and clogged sink. They tried to fix it at first but then offered to transfer us to a new room. When they transferred us, the lights in the cr are broken. Aircon are very noisy and the place is obviously not maintained.

Wont ever go back here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
jojoca889, General Manager at Fernandina 88 Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear valued guest,

We deeply appreciate your honest feedback. With all sincerity, we wish to apologize for whatever inconveniences that you have experienced. We are doing our best to give the best accommodation to all our valued guests that is why we are continually renovating and refurbishing our hotel rooms. Despite your experience, we hope that you will book again with us. We wish that on your next stay, you will be billeted in any of our newly renovated rooms. Thank you for giving us valuable inputs that will further enhance our services.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

When i first arrived May 23rd rooms are not ready has to wait for more than an hour. Bathroom floor wet because of water leaking from the glass partition. My second check in May 29 the rooms are much better but still had to ask for blankets.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for patronizing our hotel. With deep gratitude, we appreciate your honest comments and feedback on your succeeding stays with us. We always ascertain that experiences such as these are addressed with utmost attention. We hope that on your next stay, we will be of prompt service to you and all your needs are responded to accordingly. We can only guarantee continued enhancement of our services to be of better service to all our guests. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have stayed here many times and each time I complain about the noisy Air Con units, so this year I was excited to read and be told that the rooms had been updated and modernised, all new rooms, which of course means all new rates too, hefty increase in the prices but if the rooms are nicer, it should be worth it, right?
Wrong, so very wrong, the rooms just have had a lick of paint a few new lights, and some new furniture, the sad thing is that the single glazed windows are still in place and the Air Con units from the 70’s are still in place – the rooms look nicer but are still noisy, and the Air Con units are useless and extremely noisy, we ended up turning ours off in the bedroom so we could get to sleep, but then of course you wake up sweating hot :/
This time around also there seemed to be many cut backs, no hand towels, (we had to ask for 2, then the cleaners took them the next day and did not replace them) no slippers, despite asking several times for some, the toiletries have also disappeared this year, not good for a hotel to not supply shower gel, soap etc, especially at the increased prices they are charging for the room :/
I had to move from a room on the front to 902 at the back of the hotel, I was woken up at 12 am by someone banging, sounded like workmen as the hotel is still being renovated, I called the front desk to get it resolved, I phoned again at 12:45am and again at 1:50am, at 2am there was knocking on my door and it was security coming to listen where the noise was coming from. It eventually went quiet.
The breakfast this year was also worse than previous years, on 2 mornings it was stone cold, with very little choice, and on another occasion there was nothing left but things I do not eat (at 8:45am), the staff didn’t seem to care and offered me some pineapple and melon :/
I am unsure what has gone wrong here, I have been staying here for 4 years and even though not a great hotel it also sufficed, but after this year’s stay, I would never go back which is sad as it’s perfectly placed for me to visit my family in Cubao.
The pool is normally nice and clean bit again this seems to have been omitted form the cleaning rota, on 2 occasions I could not let my God Daughter swim in the small kids pool because it was dirty and full of dead insects, we asked for it to be cleaned, but no one ever came to do it.
On the night I was moved to a quieter room I had left some food in the cupboards, so I phoned reception and asked if someone could collect it and bring it to my room, no one did, in the morning when I asked I was told someone else was not booked in there, so it had probably gone. Not good! It was only a few hundred pesos of snacks, but that is not the point, it’s about looking after your customers.
The only saving grace for this hotel is some of the staff, the girls are all very helpful and obliging and Baldwin is a great Manager, shame he can’t work 24/7 as with him there the hotel is a much better place to stay, but even that cat help this outdated hotel.

* To the owners, as I said last year, you really need double glazing and proper Air Con, and more breakfast choices and HOT FOOD to compete to all the other hotels around you.

Room Tip: go to the back, you won't hear the traffic as much thought the single glazed windows that don't shut properly.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Mawi A, Manager at Fernandina 88 Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your honest feedback. First and foremost, we would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have faced during your stay. These are highly unique cases that rest assured will not go unnoticed and will be resolved with utmost urgency. The hotel's direction towards the newly designed rooms are still grounded by the Filipino heritage that Fernandina 88 Suites Hotel still wishes to exude only with a modern twist. Our staff as well are highly trained to put Filipino hospitality in the forefront of operations at all times because good service is the backbone of our operations. We would like to thank you for your loyalty, and hope that despite this incident you consider staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Stay deluxe room accommodation we're please to stay at your Fernandina hotel.hope we see you soon in our next vacation getaway. Thank you again Fernandina especially your good receptionist especially VAL n company .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your most recent stay with us! It would be our pleasure to serve you again in the near future.