USD 68
Brentwood Suites(Quezon City)
USD 58
USD 45
Trip.com
Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
USD 30
USD 22
USD 96
USD 68
USD 99
USD 97
Priceline
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
USD 47
USD 35
USD 76
USD 63
Agoda.com
Soleste Suites(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
USD 72
USD 47
Luxent Hotel(Quezon City)
USD 82
USD 80
Priceline
All reviewsliving roomfree massagemall across the streetgreat buffet breakfastdeluxe suiteconvenient locationbus terminalmanilaaranetastaycation
Reviewed 21 March 2009

I stayed late in QC area and opted to stay in a hotel.
Accommodation per night supposedly covers welcome drinks and breakfast.

Unfortunately, the welcome drink was never served. In fact, I had to remind them about it when I was about to leave and instead of apologizing, they asked me if I want it to be served still. I said no, because it's no longer a welcome drink!

They did not have 24-hour room service so I had to go out and find a place to eat. I asked the guard who was sleeping at that time if there is any open food store or restaurant. He told me to go 3 blocks. I "obediently" walked 3 blocks only to find out that on the left side around 100 meters from the hotel, is a 24-hour fast food.

The breakfast is buffet but not very good selection though. There is no egg and if you want to order, one egg is around 80 pesos (around 2dollars).

Too pricey for an old style, outdated customer service.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2008

This hotel is a very nice location and near one of the largest malls in Manila. There are several Starbucks and restaurants within walking distance. There is a small pool on the roof, but small is the operative word. The breakfast is a little bizarre; more like a dinner with some weird meats and pastas. The rooms are clean but basic. The biggest drawback was that I could not get the internet to work and there was no hot water. I have not tried the other hotels in the area, so I am not sure what to expect from this area.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank kolbinsky
Reviewed 4 May 2008

I loved this place. It was very clean, the staff was great. The place itself was in a great location.It is near EDSA that means easy access to everything. There were a lot of banks around the area all within walking distance. I loved loved loved the 2 free 1 hour body massage they give you for every 2 days you stay and can't go wrong with 2 free breakfast buffets. The pool on the roof was cool, if only they changed the cement walls to thick clear durable plastic ones so that you can take in the view while swimming or just lounging on the chairs. They even offer to give you a manicure and pedicure and also a haircut in your room all for very reasonable prices I think the manicure was like 150 pesos if the conversion is 40 pesos = 1 dollar, then its less then 4 dollars, not bad. Hair cut is like 300 pesos = 8 dollars. I stayed in their 3 bedroom hotel there were 6 of us and we stayed there very comfortably.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank loreefabulous
Reviewed 24 April 2008

I have recently returned from my trip to the Philipines, and I miss the Fernandina already. I will return later this year and stay here again. The staff was fantastic, very friendly and helpful, from room service, cleaning staff, to doormen helping with taxis. The breakfast was a joy every morning with a wonderful view of the city. The rooms were very clean and neat, and the airconditioning was flawless. I really cant say enough about the staff, who made this stay very memorable.
The malls and shopping were super within walking distance, as were the bus system where we merely walked to, for a trip to Bataangas.
We are planning on having our wedding reception here on the top floor restaurant.
I will stay here when I return

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Gary92
Reviewed 8 January 2008

Fernandina Suites & Hotel was a welcome surprise for vacationers looking for a vacation experience other than the beach or sigh seeing. Seeing Fernandina’s location in the web, I was intrigued by its location and accessibility to major thoroughfares. It’s located at the Araneta Shopping Center in Quezon City where major shopping outlets, restaurants, grocery stores, etc, are in place including a farmer’s market.

The hotel rate is lower compared to condotel or service apartments in Makati area. The rate, location and the farmers market lured me to book a 2-bedroom suite for a family of five. In case I did not like what I see upon arrival, I booked other hotels for back up.

The hotel’s façade is ordinary and the services basic but you get what you pay for; besides the hotel passed my test of cleanliness and security. The two bedroom suite was around $105 a day (2 bedrooms, 2 baths, living/dining room area, and a kitchen). Our suite was clean with A/Cs in the living room and the two bedrooms and hot running water 24/7. There was housekeeping services daily. Laundry services were also available at affordable rates and outgoing local calls (using landline) were free of charge. There was free complimentary breakfast for two daily. Transportation plus driver were also available although we only required their services for out-of-town trips since the hotel was conveniently located and we walk most of the time. Again, the rates for car (but in our case a van) + drive are very competitive and much lower than Avis and/or other car rental agencies in Manila/Makati. We extended our stay for the duration of our vacation because of all these factors.

Cooking utensils and cutleries were for rent at Php300/daily (less that $8). The kitchen has a standard size refrigerator with plenty of cupboards and large kitchen sink. If one is health conscious and/or easily tires of restaurant foods, a farmers market with its wide selection of fresh seafood, fish, meat, veggies, fruits, etc, is open almost 24 hours and a walking distance from the hotel. If one is inclined, one can easily whip up a gourmet or authentic native dinner rather than relying solely to eating out although there were so many eateries and restaurant around to choose from. In fact, fresh gourmet foods were available at the farmers market and I was able to introduce my children to the wide varieties of fruits, vegetables, and seafood like shrimps, fish, crabs from tropical country like the Philippines. We also found gourmet cheeses, chocolates and coffee. We enjoyed walking around the area and tasting native foods. Since it was Christmas time, there were so many varieties to sample.

The public lightweight rail transit (LRT) is conveniently located at Gateway Mall. One could hop to Makati by using the LRT since its Ayala Avenue stop in Makati is at Glorietta Mall (near the Intercontinental Hotel).

If one is adventurous enough, a block away from the hotel is a huge bus terminal with bus services going to exotic places like Quezon, Batangas, Laguna, Cavite, Tagaytay City. The buses are all air-conditioned.

We go out everyday and although there was no safety deposit box in our suite, our valuables and passports which were store in our suitcase were left untouched.

I would recommend Fernandina Suites to people looking for a clean, safe, affordable and accessible place to stay. The staffs were helpful and friendly and the two drivers we had opportunity to meet, Bobby and Lino who sometimes acted as our tour guides, proved to be reliable and friendly complete with their witty and funny commentaries.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family