The hotel was in a good location being next to several shooping malls, but the traffic noise from 4.30am till just gone mid-night was just so bad. We stayed on the 5 floor so we should of been high enough to reduce the sound level, but how wrong I was. In general the Hotel was very clean(cleaned everyday) and the food was ok. The pool is real small but to cool down it is fine. Staff were very friendly and helpful we stayed for two weeks, but got very little sleep I have to say. So if you are going to stay, go as high as you can in the hotel and ask for a room at the rear it may help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of a dynamic business Center, Fernandina 88 Suites Hotel is a few steps to all that Quezon City's Araneta Business and Shopping Center has to offer, such as Rustans department store, ShoeMart, Farmer's Market, Fiesta Carnival, Araneta Coliseum and many international restaurants which are all in the neighborhood. Banks, theaters and transportaion are all close at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fernandina 88 Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernandina 88 Hotel Quezon City
- Fernandina 88 Suites Hotel Quezon City, Philippines - Metro Manila