This hotel is a very nice location and near one of the largest malls in Manila. There are several Starbucks and restaurants within walking distance. There is a small pool on the roof, but small is the operative word. The breakfast is a little bizarre; more like a dinner with some weird meats and pastas. The rooms are clean but basic. The biggest drawback was that I could not get the internet to work and there was no hot water. I have not tried the other hotels in the area, so I am not sure what to expect from this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of a dynamic business Center, Fernandina 88 Suites Hotel is a few steps to all that Quezon City's Araneta Business and Shopping Center has to offer, such as Rustans department store, ShoeMart, Farmer's Market, Fiesta Carnival, Araneta Coliseum and many international restaurants which are all in the neighborhood. Banks, theaters and transportaion are all close at hand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fernandina 88 Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernandina 88 Hotel Quezon City
- Fernandina 88 Suites Hotel Quezon City, Philippines - Metro Manila