All reviewsgarden cafelush barinfinity poolbreakfast buffetsuperior roomtomas morato areabusiness tripother hotelsstar hotelrestaurants and barsfitness centerrooms are spaciousnon smoking roomhigher floormini barnice staybottled water
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My family availed of their graduation promo for two nights. We enjoyed the room’s cleanliness, the spacious bathroom, and the freebies (food and drinks) that came with the promo. Except for one, the girls at reception were well-mannered, well-spoken, obviously intelligent, and eager to help. The breakfast buffet offered a lot of choices and tasted pretty good. I will remember our Luxent experience fondly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mariloumendoza
LuxentHotel, E-Commerce Specialist at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear mariloumendoza,

We are extremely happy to hear that you had a very comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our well-maintained rooms and facilities, buffet breakfast spread, and most especially about our staff. Rest assured that all your kind remarks will be discussed with the team.

We appreciate your time to drop a review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The hotel is great, staff are well accomodating. Customer service at par.. great location if youre exploring quezon city. Set back is if youre travelling to the south of meteo manila as the traffick jam is really horrible. But then hotel experience will surwly make you feel at rhome.

Room Tip: Great experience
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank vendiaz2018

Dear vendiaz2018,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us. We are very thrilled to hear that you had a hassle-free stay in our hotel.

We certainly look forward to welcome you back and make you feel at home again.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

For this price range the best hotel so far in Timog Quezon City, Most staff were friendly and accommodating especially the front desk lady during my check-in and the housekeeping guy who was helpful with my request. Over-all friendly staff, clean, peaceful and a nice place t have a staycation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank iancurtsarmiento
LuxentHotel, E-Commerce Specialist at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear iancurtsarmiento,

Thank you very much for choosing Luxent Hotel and for sharing with us your kind review. Our warm and excellent service have always been our goal to provide each and every one of our valued guests.

It is truly our pleasure to have you and we certainly look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Stayed there for work purposes. I wouldn't stay there if I was a tourist. One day, they did not bother to clean my room. The room is nice and quiet except for the a/c which is very loud. The breakfast is OK, but they wanted to charge me extra for a cafe latte. The complimentary razor was such poor quality that it cut more skin than whiskers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LuxentHotel, General Manager at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear BagsMcDuff,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We regret that we fell short of your expectations.. We feel that the there was a miscommunication regarding room cleaning as the Do not Disturb sign is left outside your room door thus our room attendant would not enter to clean the room. We appreciate that you find our room nice and breakfast okay. Brewed coffee is always part of the buffet though.

Rest assured that we will address your concern on the razor.

We look forward to your continued support, hoping for your return visit to give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Best regards,

Melanie P.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

For the price I paid, I was 'delightfully surprise' indeed, just like their tagline on the website. For about 70 USD per night, I wasn't expecting much, having had only OK experience in other hotels in the vicinity but having to pay a higher price. Well, I was surprise. The hotel looks good, feels clean and the staff were friendly. It was a business trip, and all I wanted is comfort after a long day of work and being in the traffic. So the spa within the hotel itself really makes the stay fantastic. It is on the 2nd floor. Being able to have a massage without needing to be on the streets looking for a place is great, and the price is good too! The swimming pool is a little too small for my liking though. Other than that, I will definitely consider coming back if I need to visit Quezon City again,

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Travellingsalesgirl

Dear Travellingsalesgirl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your delightfully surprising experience with us. We are extremely pleased to hear all about your recent stay and please know that your feedback is truly encouraging for the management and the team.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.