“Seoul Experience”
Review of Seoulgyupsal

Seoulgyupsal
Ranked #409 of 2,039 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've heard differing reviews of this resto some good and some bad. I'm glad to say that my views on Seoulgyupsal skews to the positive side as we had a good time here. The food was good but it was the staff that was the clincher. Very attentive and always on hand to assist our smallest whims, particularly PJ and Jennifer. I definitely recommend this resto over the more famous same themed one named after one of Spielberg's creatures in Jurassic Park, because really, after all is said and done, it's the staff that leaves the most impression.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Excellent food and EXCELLENT service! Unlimited meats for 499 pesos and sides. What a great deal! And to top it off, Jennifer was FAST and very attentive. If you go, make sure to be seated in her section!