“Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
Overview 2 Overview 3
Bathroom 2
Balcony
Window view
Swimming Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
joy m
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 8 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

place is perfect for people who enjoy nightlife, yet you can just relax in your room with the best view of the harbour at night. close to many amenities and just a stroll away from Robinson and the Bay walk

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

jit260
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“even better”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Can I just say a. I thank you to Noel for once again allowing me to use his condo . Everything was spot on , and even solved the my addiction to watching a decent film or program on the tv. After constantly nagging Noel about upping the Internet speed because my Netflix was lagging so much I cam across Iflix the Asian equivalent and it was perfect and 1200 pesos for a full year subscription that on top of all the top quality amenities within and and round the apartment block makes this one of the best places you can find added to the the price ...I will not be looking for another place anytime soon .WILL BE BLACK SOON

Thank you. NOEL.

BobI258
Vancouver, Canada
“Refined! All as promised by the owner!”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed for two weeks in January 2017. This is my second time staying at this rental unit after my first stay in July 2016.

Unfortunately my experience living in this unit was not so perfect during the first time I stayed, and my experience was almost identical to the review by LM P.

Despite my substandard experience with the issues, the owners Noel and Mrs. Li, are very good people, the interior design of the unit is modern and excellent, and the location of this rental condo unit is tough to beat...in my opinion the best with everything within minutes walk (Robinson mall and grocery super store 5min, convenience stores 1 min, all types of good restaurants and cafes close by, easy access to all areas of Manila including taxis are easily available 24/7 at the door steps of the building.) So I wanted to help.

I decided to give this unit another chance for a stay this time, with specific conditions/instructions of enhancements required to the owner Noel for me to extend him my 2 weeks of booking.
I realize that without a clear feedback of issues to the owner, they would never truly know what is wrong with the unit so I gave him a clear objective feedback of what is wrong with this rental unit along with some recommendations on how to fix them (these included the cockroach problem, dirty shower, bathroom, and balcony area, weak wifi etc.)

I am very picky when it comes to where I stay and live especially around the areas of water, washroom and kitchen, cleanliness in these two areas often dictate the cleanliness overall. That is why I only stay at 5+ star hotels globally for shorter stays. I have stayed at a several other nice condo rental units in Manila so I know what is possible, best and poor. Yes, even in the Philippines my standard of expectation is that of global and yes there are rental units that meets the western standard in Manila.

Noel promised that he will personally see that these requests be taken care of including re-training the cleaning staff to bleach out the bathroom spic and span clean.

I was looking forward to see and experience first hand the enhancements.

My check-in process was flawless as usually with Elmer, at the lobby to greet me to take me to the air conditioned unit and the key handover.

I did a thorough check of the unit and I was very happy to see that all enhancements I requested were done properly.

During my 2 weeks stay, I did not see one cockroach. Bathroom and the drains were all clean with the filters and mesh, no mill dew or mold (if I can be picky, I would wash or get new shower curtain since it smelled a little and had some mold on the inside.)
They have upgraded the unit's wifi package so the strength of it is excellent, even without issue streaming Netflix movies.

My overall experience staying at this rental unit was excellent with all the issues I had with it corrected. Noel continued to be attentive being a good communicator.

I would come back to rent this unit in future without hesitation!

Your age range 35-49
jit260
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“perfect”
Reviewed 30 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This has to be the best. Bedsit I have ever had the pleasure of staying in , Noel a credit to your apartment design views were spot on . Furniture & bedding were better than I ever would have expected good quality , apartment amenities were brilliant .

Just a personal note if your into live sports or chilling in the afternoon watching films waiting for the nightlife to happen bring a sling box or a media unit with films there is cable but very limited. ,again it's a personal thing but apart from the absolutely A1

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: amenities
Liked least: location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing