“My little club house among many attractions”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lonnie W
“My little club house among many attractions”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

* When I say walking distance, I mean less than 15 minutes walking.
Pros:
- Less than 5 minute walk from Robinson's Place Mall (Groceries, Clothing, Movies, etc etc.)
- Walking distance to many restaurants
- Walking distance to many spas for massage or relaxation
- 24 hour security (Staff are professional and greet you as you come and go)
- Great view from the balcony

Cons:
- Walls are a bit thin, you can hear the TV from the hallway.
- The most frustrating part of my stay was getting to my room during peak hours.
*There technically 4 elevators and only 2 seem to be operational at any given time. Given that there are so many floors, you'll find trying to get to your room can sometimes be a 10 to 15 minute ordeal.
- Minor ant issues that can be easily remedied

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ron D
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Good room, good views”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

These are serviced apartments and there is only a security desk to report to on arrival. This meant that there was a lot of confusion there was no information available about our arrival.
There were no written details of how and when the flat was to be serviced, housekeeping and no contact number or information of the owner given. Very confusing management of the flat. This included lack of information when booking when no adequate detailed address was provided, Fortunately this was pre-empted and an address suitable for Taxi was supplied by email.
The location is central and the amenities excellent. The apartment was well furnished and clean.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment
Liked least: Communications from apartment management
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
3 Apr 2015
Hi Ron, Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you liked the apartment and you gave the condo itself 5 star rating on cleanliness, view, internet connection, amenities and location. As for the lack of communication, maybe I was amiss there but I actually sent you an email that if you need assistance you can email me. I'm just an email away. I could have briefed you more if there is confusion in the check in process. All my other guests did not have problem with checking in and looking for the condo because they did not hesitate to email when they have questions. But thank you for the feedback. I will double my effort to guide my future guests in the check in process. Regards, Bing
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing