* When I say walking distance, I mean less than 15 minutes walking.
- Less than 5 minute walk from Robinson's Place Mall (Groceries, Clothing, Movies, etc etc.)
- Walking distance to many restaurants
- Walking distance to many spas for massage or relaxation
- 24 hour security (Staff are professional and greet you as you come and go)
- Great view from the balcony
- Walls are a bit thin, you can hear the TV from the hallway.
- The most frustrating part of my stay was getting to my room during peak hours.
*There technically 4 elevators and only 2 seem to be operational at any given time. Given that there are so many floors, you'll find trying to get to your room can sometimes be a 10 to 15 minute ordeal.
- Minor ant issues that can be easily remedied
These are serviced apartments and there is only a security desk to report to on arrival. This meant that there was a lot of confusion there was no information available about our arrival.
There were no written details of how and when the flat was to be serviced, housekeeping and no contact number or information of the owner given. Very confusing management of the flat. This included lack of information when booking when no adequate detailed address was provided, Fortunately this was pre-empted and an address suitable for Taxi was supplied by email.
The location is central and the amenities excellent. The apartment was well furnished and clean.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|