“Nice place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
actual photo from balcony, lap pool, wading pool and kids pool,, covered cabanas
View of clubhouse reflecting off pool Thanks to the SKYWAY Rhapsody is close to the best of Manila!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of clubhouse reflecting off pool
Thanks to the SKYWAY Rhapsody is close to the best of Manila!
sun set from balcony
living roomdining area
dining area
kitchen, ready to cook
kitchen , micro wave, kettle, rice cooker ref, freezer
masters bedroom
bathroom
view from living room to kitchen
second bedroom ,, full size bed with twin upper
view of clubhouse across wading pool
clubhouse
east service road enterance
club house with wifi
gym located in club house,, also not shown are function rooms available for weddings etc.
Viola building
club house open lounge with wifi
full court basket ball
kids play ground
7 seater Chevy spin available to rent with covered parking included
Yamaha 155 cc bike available to rent with covered parking included
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

thomasbon...
San Diego, California
“Nice place to stay!”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The Rhapsody condo complex is within the Metro Manilla area, but you wouldn't know it, once you are inside the gates. The common areas, including the 3 pools and the convenience store are exactly as advertised-clean, convenient, and a short walk from every unit in the complex. Many residents and visitors take advantage of the roughly 1/4 mile paved "road" inside the complex to jog or walk "laps".

16 Oct 2017
Thanks Thomas, I hope we can serve your accommodation needs in the future.
Paul
Curiosity...
“Ideal place with a nice view!”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Made the reservation in November 2016 for a February 2017 trip. Paul was very prompt in responding to my reservation inquiry. My sister, who was able to make the trip was picked-up by Paul from the airport - what a treat! She showed me the place, looked clean, and had a nice view of the pools. We had our family come for a visit, they all enjoyed the location. I'll definitely try to make the trip next time around.

18 Mar 2017
It was a pleasure meeting Ann and some Of your ex tended family. I am glad they liked our place. They were very easy tenants and left the unit in good condition. We hope you get the chance to come next time, I hope everything is fine now with your emergency medical situation.
Paul
Sunshine...
“Attorney ”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

5 stars! The condo is clean and convenient! Paul is a great guy and I now consider him a great friend. I highly recommend his superb hospitality. He is so much fun! I will definitely be back. The pool is spectacular. This place is fabulous!

31 Jan 2017
Thanks Jimmy, Definitely consider you a friend too, Next time we have to go out for at least one Guys night out and see what trouble we can get into ;)
Nina S
“2 weeks Stay-cation”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Paul made our stay worry and stress - free that he even threw in airport pick up and drop off. He is responsive to our needs and could easily be reached. The unit was also enough to accommodate our big family. I am talking about 4 kids here who loved the pool a lot. Definitely a home away from home! Until the next visit, Paul :)

17 Oct 2016
Thank you so much Nina for the kind words,
You,Ted and your family are good people, It as my pleasure having you all here and I am happy you enjoyed your stay.
I hope I get the chance to meet Y'all again and good luck with your future plans :)
loienriqu...
Menifee, California
“good customer service.....”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

MJ and Paul are very accommodating, they even offered to pick us up in the airport. I just forgot that traffic is really bad in Manila.... so be sure to use UBER or grab a car, they work well for us. Travel time still long but having a car I can rent( from Paul/MJ) and UBER made it easy for us to go around

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: place is peaceful and nice pool
Liked least: traffic around the area
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Aug 2016
Thank you Loi for the kind words, and also for leaving our unit in such good condition. Yes the traffic has been bad lately especially because they are laying new sewer lines and improving the road infrastructure. At least in the future the traffic will be better when the finish the final phase of the skyway that will link the SLEX to the NLEX. That will probably cut the traffic by 25% in Manila.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing