Lowest prices for your stay
USD 161
eDreamsUSD 157
TravelocityUSD 161
Orbitz.comUSD 161
1,933 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2019

rooms are sufficient and has the old world charm air about it. although it shows in some areas of the hotel i feel, that it goes with the history. Breakfast buffet is the best Ive had with its wide cuisine selection. The pool and fitness facilities are first rate. service is really good. I have issues though with the parking arrangements, if the inside area gets full, you can be at the mercy of parking boys outside the hotel premises.

Date of stay: March 2019
TheManilaHotel1912, Director of Sales at The Manila Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

My family and I wanted to have lunch at the lobby and the service was absolutely horrible. We pointed to a table and asked if we could sit there. When we got there, the table was dirty. We asked them to clean it, and they acknowledge but no one did. After awhile, I stood up and approached a server by the cashier, and asked if we could have our table cleaned, she said yes. So I went back. While waiting for someone to clean our table, we asked for the menu, a different server acknowledged but never gave us one. We waited for another 10mins for someone to clean our table and to give us menus. We flagged down another server and asked to have our table cleaned and for the menus again, she said yes and sorry for the delay. We waited again, and this time there were about 5 servers and a manager or supervisor by the POS system. We were trying to get their attention to no avail. So my sister stood up and went to Red Jade (their Chinese restaurant) to see if there are tables available. I stood up again and approached another server and again asked if someone could attend to us, she said sorry and walked away (I think to get a menu?). I got so pissed off that I approached their manager/supervisor and told her that we were willing to pay good money but no one was attending to us and all she could say was sorry. Again. I think they’ve apologized enough already. Apologizing is good if there was some action after. We just transferred to Red Jade instead.

1  Thank iamcarmelits
TheManilaHotel1912, The Marketing Team at The Manila Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Reviewed 19 May 2019

The Good
1. Rooms are big and spacious. Each room comes with a bath tub and TV inside the bath room.

2. Service staff are helpful and courteous.

Needs improvement
1. We've checked in during holy week for a staycation. Check-in lines are long. They should have anticipated the volume and make it more convenient.

2. Two elevators broke down during our check-out day. We have to take service elevator.

3. The bathroom furnishings are outdated. The shower head is clogged preventing strong flow of water.

4. I was disappointed the breakfast buffet didn't offer the Japanese spread which was one of the reasons why I've opted to stay there.

Overall my stay here isn't spectacular. There aren't any good resto nearby and most establishments are closed during holy week. I've stayed here just to get a historical and heritage feel but other than that, there's nothing else to do or places to go.

Date of stay: April 2019
4  Thank kerrieganie

Reviewed 17 May 2019

Stayed here 3 nights in a Superior Deluxe King facing the city/park. Our room was on the 6th floor, and we could weakly hear the busy street next to the hotel. If possible go for a room at a higher floor.

The Hotel is located near Intramuros (a 15 min work).

Huge buffet breakfast

Nice large pool-area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SoerensenKim

Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

I booked 3 rooms last sat to celebrate mothersday. Also they have a promo so we got the room at 5500 breakfast included and a box of macaroons.. I can say the pool was great the temperature is regulated. Unlike sofitel when its night the pool is cold here the pool is body temperature and when you go here in the morning the pool is still body temperature and not hot suprisingly since it is summer. There are lesser views compared to sofitel where they bay view and pool view was excellent but what you are paying here is the antique and history that this hotel has. Also they able to let me checkin early around 1pm then late checkout is also free at 1pm the room got view of pool and intramuros on the other side.. also take note the water on the pool have a little to no chlorine so we can open our eyes even our babies eyes while swimmming

1  Thank frostd2016