1,535 results
All reviews butler service top floor pillow menu welcome drink breakfast buffet large bathroom excellent hotel makati area business hotel robinsons mall luxury hotel late check robinson's place security bathtub adriatico beggars
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Rooms are modern, comfortable, staff are friendly. Near the Robinson Mall and lots of clubs and restaurants. The area can be quite freaky to those that are not used to this part of the world but I have always felt safe and you do see poverty and all that goes with it.

Room Tip: high as you can get manila is a noisy city many rooms give views of Manila bay
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Steph C, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for providing your constructive feedback and thank you for providing your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful and comfortable hotel experience and that you enjoyed the modern comfort of our facilities and the warm and efficient service provided by our Butlers.

Also for the greatest value, remember to always book through Pan Pacific Manila.

"Always check panpacific.com for the Best Rates and Benefits"

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to your Home in Manila in the nearest future.
In the meantime if I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

It's the most beautiful hotel I've stayed in because of the intimate service provided, and the room is very cozy. The staff will really go beyond to make your stay very comfortable. If only the traffic to Makati is not very bad, I will stay here whenever I get the chance. I really loved my stay here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy V

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for providing your constructive feedback and for recognizing our service quality.

We are delighted to read that had a memorable hotel experience and that you truly enjoyed the our modern comfort and the service excellence provided by our Butlers. It is really rewarding when our efforts to go beyond guest expectations are met and appreciated.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I checked in for a couple of days because of a conference and I was satisfied with Pan Pacific Manila's services. They provided me a hassle free check in and check out, thankful because I was running late for my flight that time, they even offered to hail a cab for my own, they also get the plate number of the cab I rode on. I felt safe when they did that. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

We are delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the service provided by our Butlers and the space and modern comfort of our facilities and the warm and efficient service provided by our Butlers.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The best hotel in Manila, The staff they all very kind specialty the staff name Mariz and Lovelyn both of them helping me a lot and Thank you the boss at the afternoon time Thanks for the best welcome me and my friend to your hotel #panpacicmanila ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Steph C, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for electing to stay with us and for thank you for recognizing our service quality.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable hotel experience and that you truly enjoyed the modern comfort of our facilities, and the genuine hospitality of our Butlers.

Thank you also for recognizing Mariz and Lovelyn for their outstanding contribution in providing you a seamless and friendly Butler service. I shall definitely share your wonderful note with them and duly acknowledge their efforts.

"Always check panpacific.com for the Best rates and Benefits"

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to your Home in manila in the nearest future.
In the meantime, if we can assist you with any other matter. Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I've stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions over the past year, always staying for 2-3 nights. The service is very good and the staff are friendly and attentive. The buffet breakfast is standard fare, but well done overall.

The location is the hotel is good, near the large Robinson's mall with decent shopping and dining. There are also lots of bars and clubs within walking distance. Hotel security is quite good; not just anyone can walk into the lobby.

The only thing I would say somewhat negative about the hotel is that it's starting to show it's age. It needs some updating soon, especially the room's bathrooms. Everything is clean mind you, but very soon it will need a bit of a facelift.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on an upper floor so that the street noise is minimized.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank junipermike

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for electing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your valuable insights.

We are indeed delighted for your return and to know that we were able to successfully create a memorable hotel experience for you. We are glad that you truly enjoyed the modern comfort of our facilities, the convenience of our location, our security, and the service excellence of our Butlers.

Thank you for supporting our hotel and our Brand, we truly appreciate your feedback.

"Always check panpacific.com for the Best rates and Benefits"

Best Regards,