“We chose this unit again”
other travellers have booked this property
The Pool The Pool
Rooftop Laundry Area
Parking
Sign
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Henry1447...
Sydney, Australia
“Dood facility wrong location”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I have booked the condo on the assumtion it is in the centre of Manila,
It turned out to be out in the province ,2 to 3 hrs with a taxy ,alot of wasted time
and expenses. It cost me in average 5000 pesos a day just for transportation.
The address in the ad is deliberately misleading to attract business travellers.
Wifi only worked on the first and last day of our 12-day stay.
Kitchen utensils were inadequate.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The compound is very attractive
Liked least: Location, absence of wifi
Travelling group: Friends
Management Response
21 Aug 2014
Hi sorry that the stay did not meet your expectation .. Pasig is a part of Manila and not province. It is stated in advertisement that the unit is placed in Pasig and it have to be clients responsibility to check if the location is up to their expectation where to stay in Manila. The WI FI is now fixed. We will look into the kitchen utensils.
mrnaturl1
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“We chose this unit again”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Honestly it was difficult finding a cheaper, better place. I did a lot of searching and came up empty. Girlfriend and I chose to stay here again. This time it was much cleaner. the wireless gave me problems a lot of the time. Not sure if it was the weather or the service provider. The weather was much more brutal in terms of heat this year. The pool was clean as usual. Closed on Monday's though. This year we could've used it on Monday's. It was blistering hot. I'm not sure if the master bed mattress was different than last year or not. I don't remember it being so uncomfortable last year. This year we both agreed it was uncomfortable. Maybe we're just getting older? A/C in master bedroom was very noisy at times even though they just had it serviced. Sofa has gotten very worn out since the last time were there. Given it's a rental, I guess that's to be expected. Never know how your renters will treat the furniture. Everything else was the same as last year. But this time I was aware of where the hot water was ;). Albeit I barely used it because of the weather. We stayed for 3 1/2 week this year. Neither agent nor owner bothered us. Overall we felt like it had been much less than one year since our last visit. The condo felt quite comfortable to us. The unit is for sale but if it's still for rent next time, and we choose to stay in Manila a 3rd time, we will see about renting this unit again. After 10 or so days, it really started to feel like home. My girlfriend doesn't like the location much. But she is much more used to staying in Cubao. Overall, I definitely like this condo. I wish I could buy it from them.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Overall stay was very nice.
Liked least: The master bed
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Marife L
New Jersey
“Feels like home but dissappointed”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

First, this location is very quite which gives you privacy, the pool is clean & the kids loves the playground.
The only thing I can't forget, our last night staying in condo, we ate outside with my family then we came back, the guard in the 1st gate doesn't let us to get inside, they asking we can't get inside because as what the owner said.that is ridiculous, we stayed there for 2weeks, it's so embarrassing in front with my family.I think We will rent another condo when we stayed there again & I want to make sure that the care taker really know about the details.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
mrnaturl1
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Will make a better decision next time.”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

When we first arrived the unit had not been cleaned very well. We spent a day cleaning it ourselves. We were then informed of a 200PHP charge for gas. In multiple communications with both the agent and owner this was never mentioned. We also felt the electrical charge was too high, our complete deposit plus some. The kitchenware was unusable. We had to buy our own new frying pan to cook. The rice cooker did not work but the agent had a replacement delivered the next day. The beds were very comfortable. The wi-fi worked perfectly. TV and cable worked great also. Pool is cleaned nearly every day and was pleasant to use. Security is good. On my next visit I will likely look at other rentals in this same complex.

Liked best: Pool, bedding, space
Liked least: Not cleaned well, hidden gas charge. Charges made it more expensive than other places.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Management Response
30 Jul 2013
Hi

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay in our unit. We have been renting out this unit to multiply clients since 2008 and this is the first complaint we had. But anyway I have told the cleaning staff to improve their cleaning. We will also for future clients try to improve the communication what’s included in rent and not. For this size of unit with balcony view the prize is very cheap and the idea is that the client can choose if they want to waste electricity/water or not. We do not take any advantage on this use of electricity/water so you pay the exact amount what we get on the bills. There will also be arranged with new filled up gas bottle on clients arrival and kitchen ware will be replaced with new one when it is worn out.

Best regards
Børre Lindanger
Owner of the unit
normabjaa...
Bergen, Norway
“spacious”
Reviewed 26 December 2012 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

wonderful surroundings,clean,good neighbors ,near groceries and malls..had a wonderful time staying...

Liked best: easy access
Liked least: electric and water bills..
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing