1,374 results
All reviewsaqua roommakan makanan aquariumocean parkfish tankfish spasupreme roomsea lion showfrosted glasswhite moon barpark view roomhot bedeco spabayview roomunique hotelentire wallmanila bay
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit to Hotel H2O. I stayed here for a week two years ago and when I knew I was coming back to Luneta I immediately booked at Hotel H2O.
The staff is friendly and courteous, saying hello whenever they pass you in the hotel. The breakfast buffet has a variety of both Asian and North American foods, including an egg station. There is an indoor lounge with a view of Manila Bay and a recently-updated outdoor bar next to the water. The fitness room and spa facilities are also first rate.
After being here only a couple of days I felt like I was part of the H2O family and not just a guest.
It is within walking distance of tons of restaurants and shopping as well as being close to the Jeepney routes.
All in all it is a wonderful place to stay and I highly recommend it to anyone needing a hotel in the area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
H2O-Manila, Front Office Manager at Hotel H2O, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Greetings from the bay!

Thank you for taking time to write a review and for staying with us once again. We are delighted that you again had a wonderful experience during your recent stay. We appreciate that you took note of the hospitality provided by our team, the wide array of buffet breakfast at Makan Makan Asian Food Village and the amenities we offer. Your kind words will inspire us to further better our craft.

Once again, Thank you and we would love to have the pleasure of serving you again.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit here. The reason why this is my second visit here is because I will not go anywhere else when I am in Manila.

The staff is most polite and courteous. The rooms are well attended and cared for. The restaurant services are very up to par if not better with other hotels that we have been in. I do truly believe that proper management has something to do with it. Kudos to Christian and Resty for running a smiling yet tight ship.

The best thing about my adventure is how they treat people of all races that come here. It did not change whether you are Filipino, Asian or Caucasian. It is with that level of service that I think separates them from the rest. I hope you continue this and I will definitely be back as soon as possible.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Greetings from the bay!

Thank you for taking time to post a review of your recent stay with us. We are glad that our room was to your expectation. We would also like to thank you for commending the service given by our staff. Certainly we always ensure that 'Filipino hospitality' is also a culture that we let our guests experience. Rest assured that we shall extend your commendations to the rest of the team.

Your appreciation goes a long way and indeed became an inspiration. We look forward to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Its been a while since we had a vacation. So my family and I were excited, as we arrive staff greeted us. Check-in is a bit long but managable. As we enter our room my son is very excited to see the fishes. Aqua room is very nice, and clean bed. but bathroom has no bidet. But what I'm really dissapointed with our stay is our aircon is not enough, couldnt sleep because our room is too hot. Parang fan lang ang hangin. I called the front desk 2x to fix it and still it is hot in our room. They had a guy fix it 2x but it doesnt resolve our problem,I ask for an Ice 3x since our room is not that cold for me drink cold water waited for 3 hours until I need to get it by myself in makan makan. No one advise us that they dont have a bucket for ice.atlease I can get it sooner. Super hassle. You hotel and staff nice .but you need to fix your aircon issue.

Buffet breakfast si so so.. Few choices and the.
Bad service and hot aircon.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from the bay!

We appreciate that you took time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We are happy to inform you that forty percent of our rooms already have a bidet and it is an on-going project, which we are scheduled to finish before the year ends. I have coordinated your concern with our Engineering and Food & Beverage Manager; they wish to extend their apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. They have thoroughly discussed your valid concerns with their teams to avoid its repetition in the future.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to be of service to you once again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The hotel is nice. The view from our hotel room is amazing and the check in and out process was fast and smooth.

The breakfast buffet selection is okay. The F&B staff at Makan Makan are very accommodating except for the person assigned at the egg station. We were waiting for several minutes already at the egg station yet no one assisted us. The people in the kitchen are just busy passing by so we ended up not ordering anymore.

The staff at the Whitemoon Bar needs to be attentive as well. There were only 4 tables occupied but their attention are not on the guests. The huddle in group and we need to shout "excuse me" for them to notice us.

Overall, we enjoyed the place as it was really relaxing.

Room Tip: I would suggest to get the bay view room as the view is amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Greetings from the bay!

Thank you for taking time to write a review about our property and for appreciating our room. With regards to the service at Makan and Whitemoon Bar, rest assured that we do not allow any staff to deviate on what is supposed to be a standard in terms of attending to the needs of our guests. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our priority. We are grateful that you took time to bring those issues to our attention as it is our desire to continuously improve our services. Our F&B Manager will conduct regular customer service training to avoid similar incidents in the future.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and we hope that this will not deter you from staying with us once again.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Perfect Place to relax and enjoy at the same time.The Aqua Room is Perfect very relaxing and my Baby enjoys the fish.The Staffs are very accommodating,polite and approachable.

Please continue making people happy with your services.

Room Tip: Aqua Room Best Place with Kids.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from the bay!

Thank you for giving us feedback on your recent stay with us. We are happy to learn that our Aqua Room was to your expectations; it is indeed one of our top features. We are also glad to note that you were satisfied with the service provided by our staff. Truly one of our strongest assets is our manpower.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to being of service with you once again in the very near future.