“Eyeing the Drinks Instead”
Review of Pablo Cheese Tart

Pablo Cheese Tart
Ranked #10 of 12 Bakeries in Manila
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ambience
This is a take-out spot but I was amused by their seats. After placing my order, I was busy looking at something behind the counter. When I started looking around the branch, the young lady at the till said I may wait there. At first it sounded funny, but little did I know that the empty space was actually for sitting, not for displaying products! :P

Beverage
I give them lots of credit for their drink, the Smoothie Chestnut Chocolate. This was my very first beverage from any Pablo branch. Let's just say, if you love snacking on chestnuts, there's a big chance you'll appreciate this drink; I totally did! It took a few sips to get used to, but WOW it was good, even the cream!

It took awhile for the beverage preps but it was really worth the wait!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Their tart is good but the taste is not catered for the Filipino pallet.. maybe Europeans will love it more. Trying it once is enough but it's not something you wod crave for the next time you pass by the store.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

It should have been marketed as an egg tart because it was seruously lacking the key ingredient to be called a cheese tart; cheese. If there was any cheese in there, they need to pump up the volume. I'm just not getting it

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Finally tried their cheese tart coz it was buy 1 take 1 (P499). If you try it as it is, a cheese tart, and dont compare it to cheesecake, youd appreciate it more... But i do think its not cheesy enough (pinoys like strong, bold flavors). I also would not buy it again at regular price.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Buy one take one, so why not this is our chance to taste the overly priced cheese tart. It was enticingly presented and looks expensive but too gooey inside. The taste lacks cheese and not worth its price.