2,242 results
All reviews all inclusive package water villa pool bar rubbish island italian restaurant our honeymoon fish la brezza suan bua deluxe beach villa sunset view ocean restaurant set menu vue bar dive centre our favourite baby sharks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not a luxury resort. Food was ordinary. Room was rather shabby and bathroom not clean enough. Overwater bar was good and the staff in there where great. Too much trying to upsell dinners, spa etc. Don't think I would recommend this resort.

Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
CRFManagement, Manager at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings from Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa Maldives !

We appreciate your time to convey your feedback on our services, and we have already passed your remarks to our team. We believe that, your feedback would give confidence and contribute to encourage our team to strive harder to deliver extraordinary quality services.

May we take this opportunity to thank you again for your valuable feedback? Our entire team at Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa look forward to welcoming you back to experience our resort at its best.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So I wanted to celebrate my 'special birthday' but was limited with time (7 days) I spent 5 nights at Centara Ras and part of my bucket list was Scuba Diving. ISMAIL SAMOOH was my first time ever instructor. A 9 year experienced instructor who made me forget any fear or reservations I had. He is simply amazing beyond my 200 word limitation here. Calm, gentle, informative and in slow pace to absorb it all in. He genuinely wanted YOU to have the best experience and not worry. Each second he was there checking, observing, pointing at fish while we were underwater incase I didn't see it, checking me..i could go on.. it was so perfect soI went again the following day. While scuba diving I was taken to message reading" Happy Birthday" with my full name on display for any other scuba diver passing by. THEN A rose then came down from a snorkeler and photos were taken as I held onto the water signage. This was from the heart of ISMAIL SAMOOH. Not paid, not staged.. for free. How could you not feel special? Thank you so much Ismail Samooh. I highly recommend this guy not just because he acts from the heart but because his attention to detail for the individual diver is exceptional. As a business owner People like this are born not made. I wish him every success and if I get the opportunity to certify myself, then I'm going to with Ismail @BEST DIVES Maldives Centara Ras Fushi Resort. FYI amazing amount of fish species...hundreds of fish just from a reef dive!

Stayed: September 2018
2  Thank arista m
CRFManagement, Manager at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa Maldives !

We appreciate your time to convey your feedback on our services, and we have already passed your remarks to Ismail. We believe that, your feedback would give confidence and contribute to encourage our team to strive harder to deliver extraordinary quality services.

It is really great knowing that you find we have extended beyond to deliver Centara hospitality consistently during your stay with us , it will be our joy and delight to have you a wonderful and memorable experiences from the resort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Maldives has always been on the bucket list, however i am always on the go and wondered how bored i would get lazing around all day?
My partner and I visited for the first time in April 2018, we booked a deal through Luxury Escapes.
Our speedboat collected us from the airport in the early hours of the morning, around 12:30am i recall. It was a short 20 minute ride to the island. Regardless of the time of arrival, the staff greeted us with big smiles and offered refreshments and cool face towels which were greatly accepted!

We were taken to our room and our bags were already there waiting for us. We booked a Sunset Overwater Villa, the view is simple stunning! Stairs straight into the warm crystal clear water. The only thing i would mention about the sunset villa's is that it is near impossible to lay on your deck from midday until the sun set. The sun was extremely hot and there was no shade.

The rest of the stay was as easy as our check in! The rooms were cleaned like clockwork each day, refreshments restocked. The food is amazing! The buffet always has something new each day! We also ate at the italian restaurant onsite while a cute little cuban band sang some tunes, food was delicious and the environment was very relaxing!

We also used the onsite dive centre. A snorkeling tour with the turtles and another tour searching for reef sharks. The tour guides were great and very knowledgeable. All snorkeling gear provided for us on the boat and also within our room for our stay, we just had to return the gear upon checkout.

They also do fish feeding every afternoon. This was great to see all of the fish that come in and wait each day :)

It was an amazing holiday, so great week have booked again to return the same time in 2019. I would definitely recommend this resort!

Room Tip: Sunset rooms get ALOT of sun in the afternoon. I will be returning for a sunrise overwater villa on the next visit.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The resort and staff were fantastic! Nothing was too hard for the staff, from being met at the airport to leaving again we felt like the staff genuinely wanted to make sure our stay was the best it could be. The resort was well maintained and the rooms are brilliant. The variety and quality of food was even better than expected! I would 100% recommend this resort! The all inclusive package is well worth it!

Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in this hotel from 09.09 until 15.09 ( Mrs Moreno and Mr Benavent) for our honneymoon and we only have good words to this hotel.

The staff was AMAZING, the best of our stay. Thank you so much to the Ocean´s team, we keep in our heart. Thor, Husenty, Aluf we already miss you a lot! They are very nice people, always with a smile in his face :) and they help us every time we went to the restaurant. Last day during the breakfast we said goodbye to Thor and it was the most sad moment :(

The room was ready before the time and we rest after our fly in the night! SO NICE! and they prepared a piece of cake for my husband´s birthday!^^.
Thanks also to housekeeping team! the room was very very clean every day :)

This hotel and the staff is the paradise. We will come back to visit you as soon as possible, I promiss!

THANKS A LOT!