Athiriveli(Male)(Great Value!)
House Clover(Male)(Great Value!)
USD 134
USD 86
  • Room Service
The Avenue and Spa(Male)(Great Value!)
USD 91
USD 82
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Surf View Raalhugandu(Male)(Great Value!)
USD 90
USD 73
  • Restaurant
USD 851
USD 579
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthai foodfour posterhighly recommend this to anyoneindian managerbreakfast was deliciousnights stayinghotel staff memberlovely boutiquenext morningroom pricechicken tacoslarge bedperfect stopoverrooms are cleanlocal ferrymini fridgesmall hotel
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Stayed at Male for 2 nights and had a a wonderful stay. My flight back to Canada was delayed and got to stay in the hotel for one more night and Thomas the owner was very accommodating - what a lifesaver in a messy situation! Thank you very much! If we visit the Maldives again we will definitely stay there. Oh btw the Thai food was amazing!!! Must try!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank xyztal
Reviewed 8 October 2012

we stayed one night at sala Boutique hotel.It was a nice hotel and the host gave us a very clean and tidy room for us.we order our dinner very late but they made it very quickly .It was fantasic
i will come again if i have a another chance .Thank you so much for your great hospitality

Room Tip: corner room very large
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank randi a
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Stayed here for two nights. But I only sleep here for a night as I was up all night on a vessel on the first night I arrived. The owner seems very nice and also the people there. I was alone and first time in Male. He make sure I am okay. Normally there is a adaptor in the toilette but I couldn't find one. Owner immediately call his guys and give me an adaptor so I can charge my phone. It was monsoon season too so expect lots and unexpected rain. The room was clean. My room was behind the restaurant but still very cozy and silent inside. The restaurant serve very nice food. Had warm shower. Clean toilet. Big queen size bed. Cable TV. Good wifi connection so communication with my girl friend was okay. If next time she can come to me in Male we will stay on this hotel. Thumbs up!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2012

My sister and I decided to explore male for one day before we headed back to new York city from our 7 days at maldives' trip at a resort. We decided to stay at Sala boutique from all the positive reviews from booking.com. We were very much satisfied with the hotel. Our room was spotless, the common areas were clean ( zen feel and smell-- refreshing & clean fresh smell thru out),friendly staff, Thomas the owner was personable and made us feel right at home, memorable breakfast, attentive to your every need and free wifi. the bed was comfortable and we had a good rest and slept well. There is also a pick up and drop off to airport option which we took on at a very low cost of $8.

This boutique hotel was a great find and an added bonus to our first time trip to the Maldives. I would definately return and highly recommend this to anyone who's planning to visit male before or after their resort stay at the maldives.

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Yuja212
Reviewed 7 September 2012

It is a pity most of us only get to stay one night as this lovely boutique hotel is worthy of a longer stay. Thomas has done a wonderful job of the decor and is a very accommodating host. The way he looks after his guests is truly deserving of praise. We were very impressed with the service he provided of getting us from the airport to the hotel and back to the airport again the next day. Thank you Thomas, it was much appreciated. Our room was adequate for a short stay. The bathroom is small but well thought out and with everything you could possibly need. I have saved the best till last - the Thai Restaurant - what a treat! We were on our way to the Maldives after touring Sri Lanka for 3 weeks, so the Thai Restaurant (on site) was an absolute delight and the food was fantastic! Unfortunately, we didn't have another night to try the Italian Restaurant, but I'm sure it would be equally as good.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple